Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-27-2013, 07:56 AM   #1846
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	ack108sp.jpeg
Views:	128
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	115842
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:35 PM   #1847
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
This thread needs to be moved to the P&R Forum! I'm feeling distinctly personally threatened!

Not to mention the sick humor! Fiends!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:54 PM   #1848
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Chicken is not a religion or a political affiliation.

Request denied! Now get back in the roaster.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #1849
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
This thread needs to be moved to the P&R Forum! I'm feeling distinctly personally threatened!

Not to mention the sick humor! Fiends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Chicken is not a religion or a political affiliation.

Request denied! Now get back in the roaster.
That's right. We have a very nice roaster, just right for roasting a small chicken or turkey. As the days grow colder it will provide you with a warm and cozy place to escape the cold.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:11 PM   #1850
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

*Hmmmm ... are un-cute lizards the friends of chickens? Don't think so.*

Hey, cutey pie lizard -- why don't you take your roaster for a test drive ... to make sure it's ready for me?
Old 11-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #1851
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No need to test the roaster, it works perfectly. I tested it yesterday, setting it to a palmy 85 degrees. It was pleasantly warm and a good way to get out of the cold.

I'm sure you would find it very comfortable.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:55 AM   #1852
poohbear_nc
Now what?

OK .... comfy fit ... snug & cozy ... warming nicely ...

Hey lizard! The thermostat seems to be stuck! How do I turn it down? I'm starting to sweat!
Old 11-29-2013, 12:57 PM   #1853
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

*Solitaire1 goes to the roaster, turns the thermostat knob, and it comes off in his hand!*

*Solitaire1 gets a monkey wrench (after fighting off the monkey) and attempts to turn down the thermostat. Unfortunately, it turns the temperature up.*

*Concerned for Poohbear's safety, Solitaire1 repeatedly hits the roaster with the monkey wrench in attempt to open it. The noise is deafening!*

*Finally, the roaster breaks open...*
Old 11-29-2013, 01:00 PM   #1854
poohbear_nc
Now what?

*angry glowing deaf chicken emerges & seizes monkey wrench from cowering lizard*

*chicken shrieks YOU FIEND - whilst pummeling lizard with above mentioned wrench*

*angry monkey appears & assists chicken in stuffing the lizard into his own contraption*

*chicken & monkey go out for a beer - until the timer buzzer goes off*
Old 11-29-2013, 01:13 PM   #1855
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
*angry glowing deaf chicken emerges & seizes monkey wrench from cowering lizard*

*chicken shrieks YOU FIEND - whilst pummeling lizard with above mentioned wrench*

*angry monkey appears & assists chicken in stuffing the lizard into his own contraption*

Preparing for the Christmas mystery, perchance?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #1856
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:

I managed to release you from the roaster and this is how you repay me?

BTW, I did not cower from you. I was trying to avoid your attack with the wrench. Fortunately, my effort to open the roaster left it where I could easily get out of it.

*Solitaire1 mutters: I try and help Poohbear and he repays me this way...this cannot be allowed to stand...but how to deal with him...I know! There's a spooky old mansion in the far section of the thread, perfect for any type of nefarious activities. Even better, I can invite all of the thread inhabitants to a party in the old mansion...it's so perfect!*

*Solitaire1 prepares invitations for a party at The Mansion Of Doom...oops...The Mansion of Enchantment...that's a more inviting name...no need to mention the number of thread residents who've disappeared there.*

In a distant area of the thread exists The Mansion of Enchantment. Despite the sun shining in the area, the Mansion is dark and forboding due to the dark cloud which hangs over it. Surrounding the mansion are several tombstones, a pool that looks strangely like a moat, and a mysterious small building in behind the mansion.

A gaunt man stands in front of the mansion's entrance. "Won't you come in?" he says in a deep voice, one that seems to contain its own echo, "We'd love to have you..." He smiles, which doesn't seem at all friendly.

(Wouldn't this be a great place for a mystery...)

Last edited by Solitaire1; 11-29-2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: To add to original post.
Old 11-29-2013, 04:40 PM   #1857
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Oh look, I got an invitation in the mail! Should I be suspicious? Hmmmm .... printed in Gothic script on black-bordered old parchment .... with faded ink .... looks legit to me .... very high class ....

THERE'S A PARTY!!!! This weekend! At the Mansion! All of my friends are invited too! Woo Hoo!

*sending off my RSVP* [Right! Sure to Visit Party!]

Now, off to the closet for my party clothes -- have to look suave & attractive -- there's sure to be some hot chicks there!

Such a sweet lizard - not one to hold a grudge ...

Hey, is the monkey invited too?
Old 11-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #1858
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I see two ferrets on the guest list.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #1859
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I see two ferrets on the guest list.
I think they are the bouncers .....

[I feel so safe ... and protected]
Old 11-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #1860
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Ferrets would make a good security team.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!