Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #16
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel47 View Post
Thanks. It's a shame since I lusted after the 900 since it was announced last September or October.
I looked at the nook when it first came out. I still had my Kindle 1 and was tired of looking at it. If it wasn't for the lack of folder/tag support, which was my main issue with the Kindle, I would have pre-ordered it. I found out about the various Sony Readers from forums.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #17
robertpolson
Connoisseur
robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
So how is your nook working out for you? I have 5 more days to decide if I will keep PRS 900 or not. I like it, but the glare is something that I have to constantly fight with. I am still testing.

Will go to the store today to check out the Nook.
robertpolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:56 PM   #18
lionel47
Addict
lionel47 doesn't litterlionel47 doesn't litter

Device: B&N Nook, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolson View Post
So how is your nook working out for you? I have 5 more days to decide if I will keep PRS 900 or not. I like it, but the glare is something that I have to constantly fight with. I am still testing.

Will go to the store today to check out the Nook.
I am assuming you mean my Nook. I am at JFK right now getting ready to fly home so I won't know till I get there. In any case, I am sure the screen will be better than the PRS-900.

I have to say the Nook is also on trial with me. If it doesn't work out, I will be checking out the BeBook Neo. In all honesty, if the Neo had been immediately available, I would have tried it before the Nook.
lionel47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flying, prs-900