Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
My first library book on the nook!

I finished reading the 2 books I purchased as soon as I charged my nook and I finished the 2 that were in progress before I purchased my nook. This morning I went out to the library's website and downloaded my first library book for my nook. I expected it to be more complicated than just clicking download and then dragging a file, but that's all there was to it. I missed the library and an glad I have the option again.

The nook was an early birthday present from my wife, tomorrow being my actual birthday and I hope I score a cover for it!
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
How exciting and Happy Birthday, Rich_D! I'll keep my that you get your wish.

and just because
it's your birthday, and
I love chocolate cake,
I'll send one your way.
Click image for larger version

Name:	birthdaycake.gif
Views:	287
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	50888

Psst... what a nice wife you have.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
robslp
Enthusiast
robslp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1 & 3, Nook, Android Razr, Fire, Transformer Prime.
Rich Happy Birthday. I also got mine as a Birthday present. Mine was a month late because I was waiting for it. I also love downloading and reading books from the library. I also have a Kindle I and am glad to have the Nook to use with the library. Happy Reading!
robslp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
I got the cover, but it wasn't the one I wanted, so I'll be off to the store tomorrow to exchange it.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote