Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like Chocolate?
NO - The thought of it makes me queasy. 1 1.64%
NO - But I'll eat it to get at the liqueur. 2 3.28%
NO - But I will eat it to be polite when offered. 1 1.64%
YES - On special occasions. 17 27.87%
YES - Every day. 24 39.34%
YES - I would sell my body for it. 16 26.23%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Do you like chocolate?

I frigged up my first poll******this is the fixed attempt.

* edit * a kind moderator has combined the 2 threads.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 01-02-2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Thankyou moderator.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
If its there, I'll eat it, whether I want it or not.

I don't understand why this is so, but so it is.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Lovely poll, doog. Yes, I try to avoid it but crave it. I prefer milk chocolate, apparently since I am male. Kisses will do nicely.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Do you like chocolate?

2nd attempt at a poll.

Looks like this one worked?

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 01-02-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Real nice poll, doog.
Advert
Old 01-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Sorry. Sometimes I can be a real dog. I will patiently wait for said poll before I post again.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:30 AM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Yes!!!

Oh, and I voted yes.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #8
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

From the responses so far, only 2 MR members like chocolate. This doesn't correspond with the gazillion number of posts in this forum that contain the word Chocolate.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:09 PM   #9
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Thankyou to the kind moderator who combined the 2 threads.

You deserve some chocolate, that is if you voted yes.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #10
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I'm in between special occasions and every day.

Speaking of which, I have some Kinderchocolate stashed away, I wonder if it is still good.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:31 PM   #11
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I voted for the selling my body or at least parts thereof. And there should be an option for "I'm too fat from eating chocolate to be able to eat the Food of the Devil."
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #12
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Does British chocolate count?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...ly-724088.html
"British chocolate was finally declared fit for consumption on the continent without restriction today - ending the longest-running wrangle between the UK and its EU partners....A compromise deal endorsed by Euro MPs in Strasbourg brings a 27-year battle to an end - a battle during which Belgium and France even questioned whether the UK product was fit to be called chocolate at all."

I can stuff myself to nauseousness with Brit Choc quite happily.

But I find with proper chocolate, a little goes a long way - and it's a special occasion treat.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:41 PM   #13
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

"British chocolate was finally declared fit for consumption on the continent without restriction today - ending the longest-running wrangle between the UK and its EU partners....A compromise deal endorsed by Euro MPs in Strasbourg brings a 27-year battle to an end - a battle during which Belgium and France even questioned whether the UK product was fit to be called chocolate at all."

But I find with proper chocolate, a little goes a long way - and it's a special occasion treat.

A lot goes even further.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:43 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
A lot goes even further.
what did you vote, nate ? "sell my body" ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #15
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

Thanks for the enlightenment. I didn't know some chocolates contained vegetable oil. I went to my mates snack drawer and low and behold, every well-known chocolate bar that was there contained sunflower or palm oil.

Tags
peanut butter cookie, recipe