Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #46
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
Frequency is definitely something I'd like to be able to set. Further, it'd be great to have a manual sync button like the kindle readerware does for times when you're making a quick transition.
I want full sync not just last page. The backup/restore does a full sync, I'm actually confused as to why the Moon+ dev didn't add this feature.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:30 PM   #47
freewheeling
Nameless Being

I just have Calibre on my Windows 7 PC and have it set up with a library in my dropbox. I figured that if I could net the main fbreader library to the dropbox that would work but I can't figure out where it is in the file system. I'd try rooting the device, but the instructions say to use the adb driver downloaded from the Lenovo support site for a Lenovo s2109a device, but I can't find that either. All I can find is an adb driver for the thinkpad tablet.

I've become rather fed up with Amazon's proprietary practices so wanted to use a different reader and fbreader seemed the best bet.

Is there a way to root the device that's described in this forum somewhere?
Advert
Old 11-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #48
freewheeling
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeling View Post
Is there a way to root the device that's described in this forum somewhere?
Answering my own question, again. There are two methods mentioned in this thread on the XDA-Developers Forum. I used the one employing the CWM recovery, which worked pretty well.

Tags
android, fbreader, root, sync