Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 03:41 PM   #16
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Congrats on your new Kindle, Blossom. Enjoy it.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:49 PM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Congrats on the new Kindle Fire HDX, Blossom. Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Congrats on your new Kindle, Blossom. Enjoy it.
Thanks the 18th can't get here fast enough! I am on the lookout for a case now so far nothing I've seen works for me.
Advert
Old 10-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wild Rose Press has a fresh Free batch!

Get em' while they're hot!
Old 10-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #19
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Wild Rose Press has a fresh Free batch!

Get em' while they're hot!
Thanks...picked up one of the non-romance ones
Old 10-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Chase The Wind by Cindy Holby
(Wind Series 01)
Historical Western
Dorchester 2002

Beach Blanket Santa
by Ginny Baird
(Holiday Brides Series)

Gold by Jane Toombs

Historical Inspirational Romances:

Indies:

Losing Control
(Losing Control Series Book 1) by Desiree Wilder

Destiny Divided
(Shadows of Destiny) by Leia Shaw

Mail Order Mayhem (Brides of Beckham) by Kirsten Osbourne
Advert
Old 10-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #21
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I sent my ballot in for AAR. HERE are my picks.

FYI, you just need the book title and author when submitting your ballot. I included the year in my forum post because I find it interesting to break my choices down by decade. The last Top 100 poll over half my list was from the 80's/90's. This time around just over half is from 2000 to this year.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #22
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

On Sale @ Amazon $0.99

Harper Sloan's Corps Security series:
  1. Axel
  2. Cage

Endorsement: "Alpha heroes you'll want to kidnap and keep, heroines to root for, and sizzling love scenes with emotional punch." Carly Phillips, NY Times Bestselling Author

Kobo has book one but not book two.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #23
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Another Historical Inspirational Romance freebie!

Daughter of Twin Oaks by Lauraine Snelling
(A Secret Refuge Book #1)
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (April 1, 2000)
Note: I actually own the hardcover of this so I am thrilled to have it in ebook!
Old 10-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #24
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Linda Howard's All the Queen's Men down to $2.82 at Amazon
Old 10-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #25
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Linda Howard's All the Queen's Men down to $2.82 at Amazon
If this keeps up I will not have any extra for a case.

She's an autobuy if her books goes on sale.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #26
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
On Sale @ Amazon $0.99

1. Axel
  2. Cage

Endorsement: "Alpha heroes you'll want to kidnap and keep, heroines to root for, and sizzling love scenes with emotional punch." Carly Phillips, NY Times Bestselling Author

Never heard of her before but just bought Axel. Are these on sale or are they usually $0.99?

Last edited by apesmom; 10-01-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:31 PM   #27
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Never heard of her before bought but just bought Axel. Are these on sale or are they usually $0.99?
On sale. I think the regular price was $2.99 when I added it to my wishlist.
Blu read them. She was reading Cage the other day. I think someone else here was reading it too.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-01-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #28
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Samhain's first of the month freebie

Jimmy (Red, Hot & Blue #3) by Cat Johnson (novella)
Kindle | Samhain

Quote:
Special Forces gave Jimmy Gordon the undercover skills of a chameleon, but nothing prepared him for Amelia Monroe-Carrington, the governor’s hot, redheaded daughter. She thought she was seducing a banquet waiter, and he let her.

His next assignment pulled him from her bed and into the worst six months of his life. Images of Lia were what kept him alive imprisoned in Kosovo, and even now he’s home and recovered, she’s still in his head.

For her father’s political career, Lia has always done the appropriate thing, right down to dating a senator’s son. Her one rebellious act, an incredible night with a totally inappropriate man, ended when he disappeared. And then never called.

When they unexpectedly meet again, the pull between them is stronger than ever, tempting Lia to stop sacrificing her own happiness for the family dynasty.

This book has been previously published and has been revised and expanded from its original release.
Product Warnings
Contains incredible one-night-stand sex hot enough to withstand time, distance, and some really nasty terrorist torture.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #29
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
On Sale @ Amazon $0.99

1. Axel
  2. Cage

apesmom, AFAIK they were both $3ish. I've read Axel and loved it [one of the most alpha-male-est books I've ever read! ] and I was SO excited to get Cage for $.99 because it just came out. Haven't read it as of yet but it's high up there on my list, soon, very soon!
Old 10-01-2013, 10:47 PM   #30
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I sent my ballot in for AAR. HERE are my picks.

FYI, you just need the book title and author when submitting your ballot. I included the year in my forum post because I find it interesting to break my choices down by decade. The last Top 100 poll over half my list was from the 80's/90's. This time around just over half is from 2000 to this year.
I'm trying to do this and it ain't easy. I've got a list of 100 or so but just ranking the top 30 on that list is hard.
Closed Thread