Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
efhc
efhc began at the beginning.

Device: none
EPUB library .Please Help

hi .

i have no epub library to use this for my andriod applications.how can i find it??
if i have this how can i use this correctly.
please help me i need to your answers alot

thanks.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by efhc View Post
hi .

i have no epub library to use this for my andriod applications.how can i find it??
if i have this how can i use this correctly.
please help me i need to your answers alot

thanks.
This plugin runs on the Firefox browser Only. I do not think Firefox runs on Android.

Any EPUB that is downloaded in Firefox will cause this plugin to open the book. It also saves it in the plugins booklist (Library)
Advert
Old 09-07-2012, 10:07 AM   #3
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
This plugin runs on the Firefox browser Only. I do not think Firefox runs on Android.
There is a Android version of Firefox, but this version is not supported by EPUBReader.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
There is a Android version of Firefox, but this version is not supported by EPUBReader.
Thanks for setting me right. I don't own a Android device so I was unaware of the features available.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:25 AM   #5
efhc

hi

if you are right so what does mean this link??please guide me.

https://github.com/psiegman/epublib
Advert
Old 09-08-2012, 07:19 AM   #6
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
if you are right so what does mean this link??please guide me.
https://github.com/psiegman/epublib
This Java library has nothing to do with the Firefox Add-on EPUBReader. If you have got questions concerning this library, please contact the developer via github.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #7
efhc

can you give me a link about how use from that library????/
Old 09-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #8
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader

Quote:
can you give me a link about how use from that library????/
Like I wrote in my previous posting, please contact the developer of the library via github.
Closed Thread