Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
glossywhite
glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!glossywhite rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Smile Octovo 'Solis' for Kindle 3, demonstrated in HD

Last week, I was considering purchasing the Octovo 'Solis' for Kindle 3, but was surprised that there were only low resolution photos of the device, barely any decent videos (CNET doesn't count - they're useless!) and nothing decent showing the quality of this brilliant product. Considering how popular it is as a reading light, I was a little surprised at the lack of visual media that could sell it to me. I couldn't believe that noone had posted a decent quality video of the Octovo Solis Kindle 3 reading light... so I made one myself in 720p:

[EDIT] What on earth is the matter with the YouTube tags on this forum? Here is a proper URL, as the embedding seems to fail here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMUGmRPbaRY

If any mod wanders by, and can fix this for me, I'd appreciate that.

Also, you can find plenty of high resolution photos at my Flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2200869...7627368529361/

Last edited by glossywhite; 08-22-2011 at 08:08 PM.
glossywhite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lamp, light, octovo, reading, solis