Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 07:55 AM   #1
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
"Show Pictures" in GMail App Not Working

Anyone else have this happening to them? From the gmail app, open an email with embedded pictures, click the "Show Pictures" button then within a second you are thrown back to the inbox.

I'm wondering why that is happening. If the email has attached photos, they display fine (ie, no "Show Pictures" button, photos automatically displayed within the email).

I saw only one other question about this, but it was not answered so I'm asking it again
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #2
nexxus
nexxus began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge, Kindle5, Kindle DX, Sony T2, Kobo Aura HD, Yotaphone 2
Cool

I got the same problem here with Android 2.2.

I got my pocket edge for about one month. I did update to ermine and did the market and gaps trick a few minutes after all with no problems at all. Unfortunately i got a big lag on tablet screen when scroll pages for example. I searched a lot on this forum and did not found any similar issue.
I used dingo for less than 5 minutes so i did not notice any lag on tablet screen.

Anyone has the same problem? This is my only issue with this little machine.
nexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2012, 10:59 PM   #3
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nooks GL3, ST w/GL, Color, HD+; Kindles Voyage & Paperwhite; PE, EE
I am running Golden Allmine RC3 on my PE, and have no trouble with 'Show Pictures' in the Froyo Email app which I use for my Gmail. I just tried the Gmail app, which I hadn't been using, and do see that same issue you report.
glow is offline   Reply With Quote