Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 06-06-2011, 06:10 AM   #1
fekish
fekish began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Nook Color
Nook Color case

Hello,

i am a pride new owner of NC!

What would you say that it would be better to fit on the NC?
1. this pink

2. this zip sleeve

3. or this silicone case

Also the number 2. doesnt say Nook Color, but would you think it would fit the Nook Color?

Thanks!
fekish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
first off congratulations, the nook color is a fantastic device, I hope you enjoy it.

personally I'm a cover fan myself, I think it gives you the feeling of still reading a physical book plus it's fairly protective so my vote would be for 1. It's a sharp looking case, even if it is pink.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2011, 10:43 AM   #3
fekish

ok thanks!

After a bit more search, i came up to this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/rooCASE-Executiv...ht_3029wt_1167

I think this is the one i am going to get! It seems that it has everything i want:
close totally when i want it, plus all time protection.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #4
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by fekish View Post
ok thanks!

I think this is the one i am going to get! It seems that it has everything i want:
thanks for posting that, that looks like the perfect case, especially when travelling, I just may pick one up myself.

You've got good taste
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:19 PM   #5
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
ok thanks!

I have that case, in red. You won't be disappointed - it's an extremely attractive and well-put-together case.

When closed, it looks more like an organizer (DayTimer) than a tablet, so it's probably less likely to get stolen, for a bonus.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2011, 03:21 PM   #6
negris123
Zealot
negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: nook
Quote:
ok thanks!

I like that one the best. The pink was nice, but the color might be distracting when you are reading, especially since it surrounds the screen
negris123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:15 AM   #7
fekish

Just ordered the last one

The only think that made me think about it is a comment on an amazon page by a user, saying that the magnet behind it ruined his/her screen!
Old 06-07-2011, 01:04 PM   #8
scubayak
scubayak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scubayak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scubayak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scubayak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scubayak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scubayak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scubayak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scubayak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scubayak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scubayak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scubayak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Nook Color
I like that rooCASE and almost got it, but I wound up going with a different rooCASE cover, which I have really enjoyed:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004GIKP2A

Just throwing out another option for anyone interested.
scubayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #9
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Just ordered the last one

The only think that made me think about it is a comment on an amazon page by a user, saying that the magnet behind it ruined his/her screen!
Yeah, I saw that, too, before I bought mine, but since the case had over 40 reviews and he's the only one who'd charged that, I took it with a grain of salt.

I've had my NC in that case for over a month - no problem. It's just an ordinary magnet, I doubt that's what really caused his problem.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote