Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-17-2012, 05:08 AM   #16
LovePlanetEarth
Connoisseur
LovePlanetEarth began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92 Black (Finally!!!)
so tired of waiting...

Come on M92B, mommy's waiting for you
LovePlanetEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:24 PM   #17
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
has anyone in Australia received their M92 yet from Booxer store yet??
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:33 AM   #18
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

I just got mine!!
Old 04-23-2012, 07:48 AM   #19
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
I just got mine!!
Wow!! What a relief Wish you a lot of fun with your so long awaited ereader
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #20
maindoor
Enthusiast
maindoor began at the beginning.

Device: hanlin
Booxtor, on an average how long does it take for your customers to receive the product
if they are in the US ?
maindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:34 PM   #21
Valentinka
Zealot
Valentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony PRS-T1, M92, iPad 3, ex-JetBook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by maindoor View Post
Booxtor, on an average how long does it take for your customers to receive the product
if they are in the US ?
I can answer your question. I received my black M92 from Booxtor today. It took exactly 2 weeks for my M92 to arrive. I expected that it would take about 3 weeks. So I was really surprised to get it today. I am very happy with my purchase. Booxtor, thanks!
Valentinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:38 AM   #22
LovePlanetEarth
Connoisseur
LovePlanetEarth began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92 Black (Finally!!!)
Got Mine as well!!!
It came yesterday, but I wasn't home, so had to go to the post first thing this morning!!!

Thank you Booxtor so much!!!
LovePlanetEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #23
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You are all welcome, guys! I am actually the one, who have to say thank you for your purchase and trust
Old 04-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #24
bisaacson
bisaacson began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
Hi

I am in Sydney and my M92 arrived this week. As you can see below it took 3 weeks to get from Germany to Sydney.

cheers

Date/time City Status
Tue, 27.03.12 15:44 h
--
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
Tue, 27.03.12 16:39 h
DE
The shipment has been posted by the sender at the retail outlet
Tue, 27.03.12 20:14 h
Bielefeld, DE
The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Wed, 28.03.12 03:43 h
Saulheim, DE
The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
Wed, 28.03.12 09:37 h
IPZ-Ffm, DE
The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.
Thu, 19.04.12 22:56 h
AU
The shipment has arrived in the destination country
Sun, 22.04.12 13:27 h
AU
The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot
Mon, 23.04.12 12:26 h
AU
The shipment has been successfully delivered
bisaacson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #25
FinancialWar
Banned

booxter: can you confirm OP's first post on discount if we were to buy two together?
Old 04-27-2012, 04:09 AM   #26
ebookmania
Enthusiast
ebookmania began at the beginning.

Device: non
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
booxter: can you confirm OP's first post on discount if we were to buy two together?
The information is provided on ereader-store.de product page.
http://ereader-store.de/en/onyx-boox...m92-black.html
ebookmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:21 AM   #27
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookmania View Post
The information is provided on ereader-store.de product page.
http://ereader-store.de/en/onyx-boox...m92-black.html
Thanks

That is right. The discount will be applied automaticaly
Old 04-28-2012, 05:14 PM   #28
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Why would anybody buy in Germany for about $403 (approximate EUR310), if you can buy it from US for $379.99?
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #29
Valentinka
Zealot
Valentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony PRS-T1, M92, iPad 3, ex-JetBook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
Why would anybody buy in Germany for about $403 (approximate EUR310), if you can buy it from US for $379.99?
Yar-PocketBooker,

I can answer your question for myself. I saw your store's web site and your price for M92 which looked pretty attractive when I was looking for M92. Three reasons I bought it from Germany:

1) I wanted the black M92 and it is not available at your store yet.

2) I couldn't find online any information about your store: rating, customer reviews, etc. It is pretty expensive item and it is reasonable to expect your potential customers to be cautious. I think you also don't have the Paypal option as an available payment method. Maybe you should also set up your online business through Amazon and ebay to gain quickly positive reviews. And your potential customers would feel safer buying from you there. Or maybe the customers who already bought from you can share their shopping experience at this forum. If they already did (maybe I just coudn't find these posts) then it would be helpful if you would provide the link to these posts. I know that Amazon, ebay, Paypal are all additional expenses. So you might have to raise your price a little to cover them.

3) After visiting your website I had an impression that you are associated some way with Ectaco since you are selling their products. And you are located pretty close to them, too. This is just my personal impression after looking at your store's web site. And I personally just recently had very bad shopping experience with Ectaco. So I didn't want to take any risk and go through all this hassle again.

I sincerely wish you good luck with your business. That's why I took my time to share with you some of these ideas. I hope they are helpful. I really want your business (and similar businesses in US) to grow and to be successful. Your business is very important for a lot of people.

Sincerely,

Your potential customer
Valentinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #30
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
Hi,

It is actually not really comme il faut to advertise your shop in this manner IMHO.

Additional to the reasons pointed by Valentinka, the original question was actually about discounted prise of M92 by taking two units. Our final prise would be EUR 279 per unit and the shared shipping EUR 14,50. The total of EUR 293,5 is currently about USD 381,55.

In your case you charge USD 49 for shipping to Australia and your total prise would be USD 429 (which obviously is not so attractive anymore . )

Cheers and peace