Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-18-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Any eBook shop other than Kobo have any general purpose discounts?

I'm looking for a general purpose discount from any other shop other than Kobo. I had a problem with an eBook I bought from Kobo (it was on sale) and they had to refund my money because of major issue with the eBook. The eBook is no longer for sale at Kobo until they can get a good copy from the publisher. The books is The Third Option by Vince Flynn. I'm looking to buy it again but closer to the price I paid via Kobo.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #2
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'm looking for a general purpose discount from any other shop other than Kobo. I had a problem with an eBook I bought from Kobo (it was on sale) and they had to refund my money because of major issue with the eBook. The eBook is no longer for sale at Kobo until they can get a good copy from the publisher. The books is The Third Option by Vince Flynn. I'm looking to buy it again but closer to the price I paid via Kobo.
If the problem comes from the publisher, maybe you'd better wait until it is solved to buy it again? Unless you can find another version by another publisher I guess.

You can try using a search site to find where the book is sold and compare prices. Here are two that I know of:

http://inkmesh.com/
http://ebooks.addall.com/
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Kobo has The Third Option available for purchase here...
http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Third...W5Q/page1.html
...of course it's the same price it is everywhere else since it's an agency title.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:44 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Too late.. I've already gotten a copy that's since been converted to ePub. You folks are 5 months too late.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote