Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 06-08-2007, 11:05 AM   #1
Drops
Connoisseur
Drops began at the beginning.

PDF failes to load after 2.10 upgrade

Hi,

after the recent 2.10 upgrade, some of my PDFs fail to load. They worked fine before, does anyone have the same issue?

Drops
Drops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:11 PM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drops View Post
after the recent 2.10 upgrade, some of my PDFs fail to load. They worked fine before, does anyone have the same issue?
Nope. All my PDFs worked fine.

A previous problem was "special" characters in the file name of the document. You might want to re-name the PDF so that it has only letters/numbers/space and, of course, .pdf on the end. Then try re-opening.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2007, 12:37 PM   #3
Drops
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlauzon View Post
Nope. All my PDFs worked fine.

A previous problem was "special" characters in the file name of the document. You might want to re-name the PDF so that it has only letters/numbers/space and, of course, .pdf on the end. Then try re-opening.
Thanks for your reply. The PDF has a simple filename with no special characters and the viewing worked fine until todays upgrade.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:14 AM   #4
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Drops, did you find a solution.
Otherwise you could send me a PM with hyperlink of one of these files. It could be a problem with your iLiad or a bug of 2.10.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 05:28 AM   #5
Drops
Connoisseur

Hi Yokos,

thanks for the offer, unfortunately the PDF is confidential and copyright protected

I had another freeware PDF file with the same issue, I'll try to find it.

Drops
Advert