Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-10-2010, 04:24 AM   #1
AndyG
AndyG began at the beginning.

Device: 505, Kindle DX
Anybody got the KDK yet?

I applied when the page first went up a couple of days ago and got the automated acknowledgement email, but have heard nothing since. Just wondering if anybody has been "approved" yet?
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 05:01 AM   #2
alee
Connoisseur
alee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
If you go back to http://www.amazon.com/kdk, you'll see that they've updated it. There's a link to a form where you can apply for the limited beta program, where they ask you to describe the active content application that you want to develop. There's also a link to FAQ that points to documentation for the Java Micro Edition API's and some custom Kindle API's.
alee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2010, 05:28 AM   #3
AndyG
AndyG began at the beginning.

Device: 505, Kindle DX
I've done that, that's what I meant - has anybody heard back properly after they've applied?
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:11 PM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
I've done that, that's what I meant - has anybody heard back properly after they've applied?
Just that they're considering my application..
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:24 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
10 char

Last edited by =X=; 02-17-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: 10 char
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2010, 12:25 PM   #6
JAN.GER
President of the Galaxy
JAN.GER began at the beginning.

Device: DXi
KDK available?

please help. could you send me KDK? I've got no response from Kindle developers.
JAN.GER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:58 PM   #7
zetareticuli
Addict
zetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litterzetareticuli doesn't litter

Device: Aztak Mentor
Also, please, if you could provide a download link. I have been waiting for days now. Thanks.
zetareticuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:52 PM   #8
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Me THREE! Please provide a download link to the KDK!

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 05:27 AM   #9
speedy2222
speedy2222 began at the beginning.

Device: none
can someone provide link for download KDK ? I wait for confirm my request on beta dev already half year and when I wrote them email its was without reply.
pls pls help me someone...
speedy2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:20 AM   #10
Jacina
Jacina began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
You know that thats one of the main things you agree NOT to do when applying for the KDK?
Jacina is offline   Reply With Quote