Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-07-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
msknutson
msknutson began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Hello from the Land of Enchantment ...

Just discovered this forum, and it looks like a great resource! I've had the V1 Sony Reader almost since its inception, and am looking forward to learning more here! I love the concept of e-Books, and have tried the various 'phone' readers (too small), as well as tried to seriously read on Windows and Mac laptops (too big, too heavy, too immobile), so it seems that I'm still searching for the ideal device. I also tried the Nokia N800, but again, not the right device for me. Maybe the Kindle 2? Sony's devices are just too restrictive (on content) for my liking ... so I haven't quite given up on paper books. Off to the forums! Cheers! Michael
msknutson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hello, Michael, and welcome to MobileRead.

You've come to the right place to find the perfect one for you.

have you looked thru our forums, and have you seen the books available here?

Let us know what you like to read. Do you see a lot of e-book readers out your way?

Be sure and participate in our "Which ebook device do you have poll"

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37730
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Michael and welcome to the Forum. You've found a great place to help you make up your mind.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote