Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-15-2014, 12:42 AM   #1
mildronize
mildronize began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T2
Question I'm very like M92. I have some problem. Help me please?

I bought M92 ebook reader last week. It's can make me to read a PDF file easy.

I'm very like it. but I have some problem.

1. I'm Thai. Can you teach me to install thai language, thai fonts or any fonts.

2. I can't connect wifi 802.1x in my department. It's only have a password text field but don't have username text field.

Thank you very much.
mildronize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 03:37 PM   #2
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
For installing new fonts, you can refer this thread :https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=164162

You need to install fonts for reading epub/mobi files in Thai language. But you can read pdf files in Thai without installing any fonts.
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2014, 06:33 PM   #3
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
But you can read pdf files in Thai without installing any fonts.
It is not right for all pdf files. Pdf file might or might not incorporate all used fonts. It depends, how it is created. The creator may decide both ways.

But most probably, nowdays when size does not matter so much, fonts are embeded most/all times.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:14 AM   #4
mildronize
mildronize began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
For installing new fonts, you can refer this thread :https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=164162

You need to install fonts for reading epub/mobi files in Thai language. But you can read pdf files in Thai without installing any fonts.
I have installed the update from that thread, but the Thai language is not shown. However, in the pdf file can read Thai.

I want to install Thai dictionary but it cannot display Thai language because there is not font Thai in my M92.

The setting of M92 has a menu "Default Font", it can select another fonts. I think that may be a way to add font to this menu or the system.
mildronize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 08:09 AM   #5
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
You may add any fonts to M92.

1) You have to find the files with fonts somewhere on internet or in your PC.
2) You need to copy font files to appropriate folder in M92

The description is in the thread pointed out by Feher
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert