Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-06-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
Want to buy Oberon cover for Kindle Keyboard 3

I am willing to pay at most, $40 with shipping included to Arizona (85704) here in US. I bought the Kindle for $39, so prefer to keep the price of the cover to a minimum. Please, no Oberon Roof of Heaven covers. Must be from non smoking home.

The Oberon cover for the Kindle KK3 is the type of cover wanted. Thank you.

Last edited by luvshihtzu; 04-16-2012 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Need another cover for extra Kindle KK3/Found one
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
Found a great deal on Amazon for the leather Octovo covers. Marked down from $75 down to $24.99, shipping included, for the previous Kindle Keyboard3 covers. They are now $19.99 in case anyone is looking. After I used the one I had, I just didn't like the feel of it in my hands.

Last edited by luvshihtzu; 04-14-2012 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Still want used Oberon for my KK3
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert