Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-28-2016, 03:17 PM   #1
rp272
rp272 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Kindle collections

Creating Kindle collection seems to work well. However when I remove the books from my device after reading and re-run Kindle collections I still find that the collection name still appears with (0) against it. How should I remove empty collections?
rp272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 03:22 PM   #2
retiredbiker
Addict
retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.retiredbiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Oasis, Pop_Os!, Jutoh, Kobo Forma
Remove Kindle Collection

On my Kindle Keyboard, I can just select the collection on the home screen, then press the left side of the "square key" (whatever they call it), and it invites me to delete the collection. It will not delete any books in the collection, though.
retiredbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 03:25 PM   #3
rp272

I was aware that I could do this but hoped that Calibre would remove empty collections!
Old 04-28-2016, 04:36 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by rp272 View Post
I was aware that I could do this but hoped that Calibre would remove empty collections!
Did you restart your K?

Some Houskeeping gets done at boot time
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 04:41 PM   #5
rp272

Yup
Always do a restart after running Kindle collections!

Tags
kindle collections