Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-02-2009, 04:49 AM   #1
pav
pav began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Not able to read recipe downloads anymore

I'm having a weird problem. I am using several of the standard recipes and they have always worked fine but with the last update I can't read them anymore. What I get is a TOC only. If I click on an article nothing happens. I am using a Kindle 2 so I also have the standard View Articles link at the bottom. If I use that I can see each article title and a few words of the article but if I click on one it goes back to the TOC so I can never see any content. Looking at it in the viewer also only shows the TOC. This happens for every recipe.

I turned off the TOC option in the mobi output preferences but that hasn't helped. I suspect it is a setting somewhere but I don't know where. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Paula
pav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:56 AM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Which of the standard recipes show the problem?

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
pav

The Los Angeles Times and The Budget Fashionista. Thanks!
Old 09-02-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I took a look, and both of these recipes need to be revised by Darko, the original author. Hopefully he'll be able to do that before the next release of calibre.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:30 PM   #5
pav

It figures that I would be using probably the only two that need to be fixed! Hopefully, they'll get fixed soon.

Paula
Advert
Old 09-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
They are both fixed. Expect them in the next release.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #7
pav

Thanks!!!