Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats > LRF

Notices

Old 03-16-2008, 03:07 AM   #211
banjopicker
banjopicker began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Here's The Atlantic with some more refinements to the news fetching code. Again, comments are welcome.
The Atlantic looks good, and the navigation at the at the beginning of each article will be useful.

It might be more useful if the "Up one level" link were at the end of the article and not the beginning, so that when you finish reading an article you can quickly return to the index.

Also, if possible, it would be nice if the "Up one level" took you to the page of the index that links to the article containing it. Right now it seems to return you to the beginning of the index every time (for very large indexes like the Economist or NYT, the smarter link would be especially useful).

I haven't chimed in with everyone else yet to thank you for developing this tool, so thank you. I am living overseas and have relied on my 500 for the last year. Unfortunately the screen just died two weeks ago. I am anxiously awaiting my 505 to arrive next week, even more so because I have just discovered how far you have progressed with web2lrf, which should make my new reader significantly more useful.
banjopicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 03:20 AM   #212
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Yeah I'll add the navbar at the bottom as well. The Up one level links actually do point to the the individual article, but because of limitations in link resolution of the LRF format, the reader software takes you to the top of the section.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2008, 07:16 AM   #213
Deputy-Dawg
Groupie
Deputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-books

Device: sony prs505
Quote:
Economist has been re-written for the new code.. It works now. I'll post links to beta builds here once the new code is ready.
Can hardly wait. Like a kit on the 23rd of December!!!!
Deputy-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #214
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK The beta code is available at

http://theory.caltech.edu/~kovid/libprs500-0.4.42.exe
http://theory.caltech.edu/~kovid/libprs500-0.4.42.dmg
http://theory.caltech.edu/~kovid/lib...4.42-py2.5.egg

You can use the new code with
Code:
feeds2lrf Newsweek
feeds2lrf Dilbert
feeds2lrf "The Atlantic"
feeds2lrf Portfolio
All the old profiles can be also be fetched with feeds2lrf (though this needs testing). feeds2lrf --help to see the names you have to use.

You can try your own profiles with
Code:
feeds2lrf filename.py
Where filename.py is the name of a file with your custom recipe (profiles have been renamed to recipes) in it.

For debugging, feeds2lrf has a couple of useful options: --test and --debug

Also you can just do the download without conversion to LRF with feeds2disk

The new builtin recipes are available at http://libprs500.kovidgoyal.net/brow.../feeds/recipes

The cool new features like remove_tags, remove_tags_after, remove_tags_before, etc. are documented in the code of BasicNewsRecipe
at http://libprs500.kovidgoyal.net/brow.../feeds/news.py

The one thing that I haven't tested is Custom profiles using the GUI, but all the old builtin profiles should work.

Note that this is very new code, so there are going to be bugs, especially on non-linux platforms.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:12 PM   #215
Deputy-Dawg
Groupie
Deputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-booksDeputy-Dawg has learned how to read e-books

Using the recipe for my local paper, nwa2.py, from the command line I get:

Macintosh-3:books billc$ feeds2lrf --test nwa2.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "libprs500/web/feeds/main.pyo", line 108, in run_recipe
File "libprs500/web/feeds/recipes/__init__.pyo", line 59, in compile_recipe
File "<string>", line 33

^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
File "/Users/billc/Downloads/libprs500-2.app/Contents/Resources/feeds2lrf.py", line 9, in <module>
main()
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/feeds/convert_from.pyo", line 56, in main
RuntimeError: Fetching of recipe failed: nwa2.py
Macintosh-3:books billc$

And when run from the GuI I get:

'unicode' object has no attribute 'needs_subscription'
Detailed traceback:
File "libprs500/gui2/news.pyo", line 62, in fetch_news
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'needs_subscription'
Attached Files
File Type: zip nwa2.py.zip (995 Bytes, 267 views)

Last edited by Deputy-Dawg; 03-18-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Advert
Old 03-18-2008, 08:25 PM   #216
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Oops, typo, I'll upload a fixed build in a bit.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:01 PM   #217
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Fixed version re-uploaded. You should delete the bottom two blank lines from that profile as well.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:22 PM   #218
ddavtian
Addict
ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sage, Elipsa, Oasis, Galaxy Tab 8U, S22U
Kovid, I got an error when trying to install the reloaded version: The installer is corrupted or incomplete.

It's the exact same size as the previous one (from 2 hours ago), but doesn't install. This is the "exe" file for windows. I installed the first version, tried the built-in profiles. Newsweek worked fine, I also got Dilbert, USA Today (not a good profile, articles have very small and large fonts on the same page, it was like that all the time). Most of the profiles errored out (may be they are already corrected in your latest build).

David
ddavtian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:17 PM   #219
ddavtian
Addict
ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sage, Elipsa, Oasis, Galaxy Tab 8U, S22U
I kept downloading the file and third time it went fine, sorry for false alarm.

It installed correctly, I tried NY Times (command line) and Washington Post (GUI), both errored out.

NY Times:
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
File "convert_from.py", line 71, in <module>
File "convert_from.py", line 67, in main
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 1799, in process_file
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 275, in __init__
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 383, in add_file
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 495, in parse_file
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 698, in process_childr
en
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 1665, in parse_tag
en
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 1665, in parse_tag
en
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 1622, in parse_tag
en
en
en
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 1585, in parse_tag
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 1309, in process_block

File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 1048, in block_propert
ies
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\html\convert_from.pyo", line 1042, in get
IndexError: list assignment index out of range

Washington Post:
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, builtin_function_or_method found
Failed to perform job: Fetch news from Washington Post
Detailed traceback:
File "parallel.py", line 154, in run_job
File "libprs500\ebooks\lrf\feeds\convert_from.pyo", line 52, in main
File "libprs500\web\feeds\main.pyo", line 140, in run_recipe
File "libprs500\web\feeds\news.pyo", line 386, in download
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, builtin_function_or_method found
ddavtian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:38 PM   #220
banjopicker
banjopicker began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Downloaded the Economist successfully. Nav bar at the top of each article looks and works great.

Two quick observations:
1. On the last article of a feed (in a document that has many feeds), no "next" option is available in the nav bar, requiring the user to scroll through the article to get to the first article of the next feed.

2. To be consistent with the overall navigation, the index for each feed should have an "Up one level" link so the user can return to the main index of feeds from a sub-index.

I ran this using the Windows GUI. It seemed to create the .lrf more quickly than it has in the past (or it might just be my connection). Unfortunately, the file could not be opened in your lrf viewer, but opened up fine in Sony's. Still waiting for my 505 to test it on.

I think your refactoring is going to pay off--the additional methods and debug tools should cut down significantly on the requests for you to look at individual recipes. Thanks.
banjopicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:17 PM   #221
Deputy-Dawg
Groupie

Kovid,
I removed the two blank lines from nwa2.py (they had already been removed from the code I placed in the Custom News Sources) and still no joy. When I run from the GUI I get the following:

Detailed traceback:

When I run from the command line with the --test switch the program simply hangs. If I use the --verbose switch I get:

Macintosh-3:books billc$ feeds2lrf --verbose nwa2.py
Fetching feeds...
0% [---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Starting download [1 thread(s)]... WARNING: Could not fetch link .prt

WARNING: Could not fetch link .prt

ERROR: Failed to download article: Ambulance Agreement Passes Fayetteville from .prt

2% [=====----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Ambulance Agreement Passes Fayetteville ERROR: Failed to download article: Siloam Springs Passes Comprehensive Plan from .prt

4% [==========-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Siloam Springs Passes Comprehensive Plan ERROR: Failed to download article: Commission Approves Concept Plan from .prt

6% [===============------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Commission Approves Concept Plan ERROR: Failed to download article: Lesbian Doctor Married In Boston Seeks Annulment in Missouri from .prt

8% [====================-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Lesbian Doctor Married In Boston Seeks Annulment in Missouri ERROR: Failed to download article: Lawmakers Endorse Severance Tax Hike from .prt

11% [=========================--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Lawmakers Endorse Severance Tax Hike ERROR: Failed to download article: Opposition Turns Into Support from .prt

13% [==============================---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Opposition Turns Into Support ERROR: Failed to download article: Sheriff Candidates Hit Common Themes from .prt

15% [===================================----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Sheriff Candidates Hit Common Themes ERROR: Failed to download article: Alliance Endorses Treatment Over Incarceration In Methamphetamine Cases from .prt

17% [=========================================----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Alliance Endorses Treatment Over Incarceration In Methamphetamine Cases ERROR: Failed to download article: Inmates To Appear Before State Claims Commission from .prt

20% [==============================================-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Inmates To Appear Before State Claims Commission ERROR: Failed to download article: National Group Praises Arkansas Mental Health Care Data System from .prt

22% [================================================== =------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: National Group Praises Arkansas Mental Health Care Data System ERROR: Failed to download article: Groups Plan Pre-Election Debates, Forums from .prt

24% [================================================== ======-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Groups Plan Pre-Election Debates, Forums WARNING: Could not fetch link .prt

ERROR: Failed to download article: Nucor Companies Give More Than $1 Million To Scholarship Fund from .prt

26% [================================================== ===========--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Nucor Companies Give More Than $1 Million To Scholarship Fund ERROR: Failed to download article: White County Brides, Grooms Exchange Vows At Historic Residence Converted To Wedding Chapel from .prt

28% [================================================== ================---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: White County Brides, Grooms Exchange Vows At Historic Residence Converted To Wedding Chapel ERROR: Failed to download article: Two Die, One Lives In Possible Murder-Suicide from .prt

31% [================================================== =====================----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Two Die, One Lives In Possible Murder-Suicide ERROR: Failed to download article: West Fork Man Missing After Rushing Creek Sweeps Away Truck from .prt

33% [================================================== ===========================----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: West Fork Man Missing After Rushing Creek Sweeps Away Truck ERROR: Failed to download article: Rain Brings Flooding In Parts Of Arkansas from .prt

35% [================================================== ================================-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Rain Brings Flooding In Parts Of Arkansas ERROR: Failed to download article: Farmers Watch Weather As Planting Season Approaches from .prt

37% [================================================== =====================================------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Farmers Watch Weather As Planting Season Approaches ERROR: Failed to download article: Public Meetings from .prt

40% [================================================== ==========================================-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Public Meetings ERROR: Failed to download article: Springdale Plans To Raze Canning Company Buildings from .prt

42% [================================================== ===============================================--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Springdale Plans To Raze Canning Company Buildings ERROR: Failed to download article: Payday Lenders Must Shut Down Or Face Lawsuits, Attorney General Says from .prt

44% [================================================== ================================================== ==---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Payday Lenders Must Shut Down Or Face Lawsuits, Attorney General Says ERROR: Failed to download article: Registration Under Way For Fincher Run from .prt

46% [================================================== ================================================== =======----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Registration Under Way For Fincher Run ERROR: Failed to download article: Dance Company Receives Honors from .prt

48% [================================================== ================================================== ============-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Dance Company Receives Honors ERROR: Failed to download article: Card Results from .prt

51% [================================================== ================================================== ==================-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Card Results WARNING: Could not fetch link .prt

ERROR: Failed to download article: Military Briefs from .prt

53% [================================================== ================================================== =======================------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Military Briefs ERROR: Failed to download article: Student Chosen For State Geographic Bee from .prt

55% [================================================== ================================================== ============================-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Student Chosen For State Geographic Bee WARNING: Could not fetch link .prt

ERROR: Failed to download article: Food Bank Participating In Challenge from .prt

57% [================================================== ================================================== =================================--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Food Bank Participating In Challenge ERROR: Failed to download article: Walton Arts Centers Celebrates Its 100% Schools Program with Crayola from .prt

60% [================================================== ================================================== ======================================---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Walton Arts Centers Celebrates Its 100% Schools Program with Crayola ERROR: Failed to download article: Local Notes from .prt

62% [================================================== ================================================== ===========================================----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Local Notes WARNING: Could not fetch link .prt

ERROR: Failed to download article: Painter Wins Miss Lakes Of The Northwest Crown from .prt

64% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Painter Wins Miss Lakes Of The Northwest Crown ERROR: Failed to download article: Students Receive Thousands from Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville Auxiliary from .prt

66% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ====-----------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Students Receive Thousands from Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville Auxiliary ERROR: Failed to download article: Education Briefs from .prt

68% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =========------------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Education Briefs ERROR: Failed to download article: Briefly from .prt

71% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==============-------------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Briefly ERROR: Failed to download article: Williams Will Celebrate 100th Birthday from .prt

73% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ===================--------------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Williams Will Celebrate 100th Birthday ERROR: Failed to download article: Mentoring Child Encourages Desired Behaviors from .prt

75% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ========================---------------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Mentoring Child Encourages Desired Behaviors ERROR: Failed to download article: Upcoming Events from .prt

77% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =============================----------------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Upcoming Events ERROR: Failed to download article: History Day from .prt

80% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==================================-----------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: History Day WARNING: Could not fetch link .prt

ERROR: Failed to download article: Wades Donate $10,000 For Healing Path Project from .prt

82% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =======================================------------------------------------------]
Article download failed: Wades Donate $10,000 For Healing Path Project ERROR: Failed to download article: 'Mentoring Champion' from .prt

84% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =============================================------------------------------------]
Article download failed: 'Mentoring Champion' ERROR: Failed to download article: Owl Team Takes Gold Medal from .prt

86% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==================================================-------------------------------]
Article download failed: Owl Team Takes Gold Medal ERROR: Failed to download article: Mini Grand Prix Slated For April 5 from .prt

88% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =====--------------------------]
Article download failed: Mini Grand Prix Slated For April 5 ERROR: Failed to download article: Chapman Gets 'The Word Out' In Local Concert from .prt

91% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==========---------------------]
Article download failed: Chapman Gets 'The Word Out' In Local Concert ERROR: Failed to download article: Religion Notes from .prt

93% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ===============----------------]
Article download failed: Religion Notes ERROR: Failed to download article: MUSINGS from .prt

95% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ====================-----------]
Article download failed: MUSINGS ERROR: Failed to download article: The Road To Calvary from .prt

97% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =========================------]
Article download failed: The Road To Calvary ERROR: Failed to download article: Laity, Clergy Drawn To Conference On Caring For Earth from .prt

100% [================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ===============================]
Download finished WARNING: Failed to download the following articles:

File "/Users/billc/Downloads/libprs500-1.app/Contents/Resources/feeds2lrf.py", line 9, in <module>
main()
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/feeds/convert_from.pyo", line 52, in main
File "libprs500/web/feeds/main.pyo", line 140, in run_recipe
File "libprs500/web/feeds/news.pyo", line 386, in download

I ran the recipe in the older version of lbrs500 and I had no problems. It would appear that among other things it is not getting the URL of the print file corretly. If I need to change the code, not a problem, I haven't a clue as to where to begin.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:36 PM   #222
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

And it works with

web2lrf --user-profile nwn2.py

?
Old 03-19-2008, 12:17 AM   #223
Deputy-Dawg
Groupie

Quote:
And it works with

web2lrf --user-profile nwn2.py

?
My bad! I had made a change in the code in the Custom News Source in the GUI a couple of weeks ago and had not changed the command line version to match. But, yes, that code will run with web2lrf it just won't produce any data in the linked files. I have attached the corrected code to this message. It now produces useful out put when run from the command line. But I still get the following from the GUI.

Detailed traceback:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'needs_subscription''unicode' object has no attribute 'needs_subscription'
Detailed traceback:

Which is sort of odd since there is not sign in/password requirement on this RSS feed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip nwa2.py.zip (1,018 Bytes, 239 views)
Old 03-19-2008, 12:24 AM   #224
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Yeah custom profiles in the GUI are broken. I have to redesign the custom new source dialog anyway to take into account the capabilities of the new code.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:48 AM   #225
Deputy-Dawg
Groupie

Kovid,
I should never try to work 4 in the morning, particularly on days when I am scheduled for hemodialysis. That being said;

The New York Times feed is broken in both using feeds2lrf in both the GUI and when run from the command line. When run from the command line I get the following error message(s)

'The New York Times'
Fetching feeds...
1% [----------------------------------------------------------------------]
2% [=---------------------------------------------------------------------] 3% [==--------------------------------------------------------------------] 4% [===-------------------------------------------------------------------] 5% [===-------------------------------------------------------------------] 8% [======----------------------------------------------------------------] 9% [======----------------------------------------------------------------] 10% [=======---------------------------------------------------------------] 10% [=======---------------------------------------------------------------] 11% [========--------------------------------------------------------------] 11% [========--------------------------------------------------------------] 13% [=========-------------------------------------------------------------] 15% [==========------------------------------------------------------------] 16% [===========-----------------------------------------------------------] 17% [============----------------------------------------------------------] 17% [============----------------------------------------------------------] 18% [============----------------------------------------------------------] 28% [====================--------------------------------------------------] 30% [=====================-------------------------------------------------] 31% [======================------------------------------------------------] 32% [======================------------------------------------------------] 33% [=======================-----------------------------------------------] 35% [=========================---------------------------------------------] 36% [=========================---------------------------------------------] 42% [=============================-----------------------------------------] 52% [====================================----------------------------------] 53% [=====================================---------------------------------] 53% [=====================================---------------------------------] 56% [=======================================-------------------------------] 57% [========================================------------------------------] 64% [============================================--------------------------] 64% [=============================================-------------------------] 66% [==============================================------------------------] 69% [================================================----------------------] 70% [=================================================---------------------] 71% [=================================================---------------------] 72% [==================================================--------------------] 73% [================================================== =-------------------] 79% [================================================== =====---------------] 83% [================================================== ========------------] 90% [================================================== =============-------] 91% [================================================== =============-------] 92% [================================================== ==============------] 92% [================================================== ==============------] 94% [================================================== ================----] 96% [================================================== =================---] 96% [================================================== =================---] 97% [================================================== ==================--] 97% [================================================== ==================--]100% [================================================== ====================]100% [================================================== ====================] Download finished Generating LRF...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
An error occurred while processing a table: list index out of range. Ignoring table markup.
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
An error occurred while processing a table: list index out of range. Ignoring table markup.
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
Processing index.html
Parsing HTML...
Converting to BBeB...
File "/Users/billc/Downloads/libprs500-1.app/Contents/Resources/feeds2lrf.py", line 9, in <module>
main()
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/feeds/convert_from.pyo", line 67, in main
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 1799, in process_file
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 275, in __init__
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 383, in add_file
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 495, in parse_file
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 698, in process_children
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 1665, in parse_tag
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 698, in process_children
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 1665, in parse_tag
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 1622, in parse_tag
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 1585, in parse_tag
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 1309, in process_block
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 1048, in block_properties
File "libprs500/ebooks/lrf/html/convert_from.pyo", line 1042, in get
IndexError: list assignment index out of range

I have no idea what is going on here.

Last edited by Deputy-Dawg; 03-19-2008 at 03:10 PM. Reason: error message with security addressed

Tags
libprs500, web2lrf