Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 4: The Young Sorceress

[Image deleted - MODERATOR]

Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 4: The Young Sorceress is now available for $2.99 at Amazon or Smashwords.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007QYA2P6
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/147884

Everyone in Port Dechantagne seems to have an agenda of their own, from mysterious sorceress Zurfina, to agents from the enemy nation of Freedonia, to the kings and witchdoctors of the mysterious lizardmen. On the eve of her fifteenth birthday, sorceress’s apprentice Senta Bly finds herself being pulled first one way and then the other. Will she actually have to split herself into four?

The Young Sorceress is of course, Book 4 in the Senta and the Steel Dragon series (not including the now free novella Book 0: Brechalon). The final volume Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 5: The Two Dragons, will be available sometime before May 1st.

Thanks in advance mobile read members for your support.

Last edited by HistoryWes; 04-05-2012 at 05:17 PM.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #2
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
I've got it from Smashwords, Wes! Looking forward to re-reading the entire series and concluding with "The Young Sorceress". Well ... not actually "concluding" with "The Young Sorceress", as there is still Book 5 to come, but you get the idea ...

Last edited by Moe The Cat; 04-13-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks Moe,
Senta and the Steel Dragon Book 5: The Two Dragons should be done in a matter of days.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:55 AM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks Moe for letting me know this was available. Going to get it right now.

Love ya, Wes!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:14 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Thanks and Good Luck!

and a question. Do you do your own covers or have someone do them for you?

No reason or implication, just curious.

Last edited by kennyc; 04-18-2012 at 08:16 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:13 PM   #6
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Thanks Moe for letting me know this was available. Going to get it right now.

Love ya, Wes!
Thanks DixieGal,
Right back at ya.
BTW: Book 5 is out too.

Last edited by HistoryWes; 04-18-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist

Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Thanks and Good Luck!

and a question. Do you do your own covers or have someone do them for you?

No reason or implication, just curious.
I've done most of my covers (including this one). There's good and bad in that. Some of my early ones were pretty weak, but I think I'm getting better. I use a program called Book Cover Pro and usually buy the rights to photo art at Dreamstime.com. One of the big problems is finding an appropriate picture. Sometimes it's easy. I really thought the cover of The Young Sorceress really looked like my idea of Senta. Other times its much harder-- like for the dragon on the cover of The Two Dragons (see other thread).

Recently I had a couple of book covers created for me at Shaed Studios. I really love them. The covers are cool. They work with you and are very receptive to your ideas, and the price is reasonable. They have some samples, including the two they did for me, up on their site. They can also do what I can't-- create a cool title effect.

Last edited by HistoryWes; 04-18-2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Fixed bad editing-- what was I? drunk?
Old 04-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #8
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Thanks for the detailed response Wes!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote