Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #376
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Since you have your phone, could you just text me the combo?

If anyone could be trusted, it would be a kindly grandma......
But dg - you DON'T use a smart phone! Remember? Only an abacus!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #377
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
I hope you ordered half with mice. Beetles and earthworms are not enough!

I'm coming to get you now. Otherwise how will you be able to attend the big BBQ pool party at my house?
[watch out for the *ahem* mature woman swinging that big stick]
Advert
Old 11-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #378
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
But dg - you DON'T use a smart phone! Remember? Only an abacus!
"sigh.

Re-read the title. Its called the .......wait I gotta go find it............
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #379
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh, yeah, its called the the

"All my phone does is make calls and text" Support Group "
Old 11-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #380
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
"sigh.

Re-read the title. Its called the .......wait I gotta go find it............
Why don't you text it to yourself?
Advert
Old 11-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #381
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I admitted to being able to text on my phone. So pooh can text me the combo. Seeing as I have the key as well and can run faster than shorty or dg.

*waits with mobile phone in hand for text from pooh*
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #382
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
I hope you ordered half with mice. Beetles and earthworms are not enough!

I'm coming to get you now. Otherwise how will you be able to attend the big BBQ pool party at my house?
You're not going to have Poohbear over for dinner are you?!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #383
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have a smart, so the combo can be texted OR emailed to me
Old 11-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #384
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Over FOR dinner, not AS dinner!
Old 11-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #385
poohbear_nc
Now what?

[too dark, not enough air, going to sleep now]
Old 11-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #386
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
I really hate to be the one to break this to you, but when they say they're having chicken for dinner, it means, well, they're, erm, eating the chicken... not giving the chicken something to eat
Old 11-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #387
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
[too dark, not enough air, going to sleep now]
I've got a drill?
Old 11-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #388
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Why don't you text it to yourself?
Baaad Pooh!

Quote:
I admitted to being able to text on my phone. So pooh can text me the combo. Seeing as I have the key as well and can run faster than shorty or dg.

*waits with mobile phone in hand for text from pooh*
Keep waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
She's just sucking up.

Quote:
See? Even you recognize duplicity. Now send that text!
Old 11-09-2010, 07:51 PM   #389
poohbear_nc
Now what?

[zzzzzz ...... zzzzzzz ......]
Old 11-09-2010, 07:52 PM   #390
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
She's just sucking up.

See? Even you recognize duplicity. Now send that text!
I was going to split the prize with you, too!