Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
rigasrigas80
rigasrigas80 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thessaloniki books

hello guys,
i live in thessaloniki, greece,
and this summer my small city was full
of americans. Thousands.
They really love thessaloniki.
So i decided to write
3 books for my town.
1 is a poem
the other one is a guide of thessaloniki full of photos
and the last , is about chalkidiki,
a paradise that is very close to thessaloniki,
and all the world comes for summer holidays.

go ahead ,grab a sample,leave a review also
especially chalkidiki s book has a big sample full of photos.

thanks
rigasrigas80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Just wait until URLs reach Thessaloniki!
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 09:08 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
rigasrigas80, do you have a link?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 02:54 AM   #4
rigasrigas80

oh forgot
type bill rigas
Old 09-25-2010, 03:10 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigasrigas80 View Post
oh forgot
type bill rigas
I just tried that. wasn't very helpful. Any idea upon which website I should try typing bill rigas?

eta... ahhh. I see. The assumption that we all find our books on amazon? http://www.amazon.com/Oh-Thessalonik...5398985&sr=1-1

There are a few of them, actually. It is much appreciated if links are included so we can find the books without having to race out and search for them. People are more likely to take a look at your books if you make it easy for us to find them!

Last edited by GraceKrispy; 09-25-2010 at 03:19 AM.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:57 AM   #6
rigasrigas80

i meant amazon
on your kindle screen
to type bill rigas
Old 09-25-2010, 06:45 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Link provided to Amazon.

This is the "front page" to the three:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...+rigas&x=0&y=0

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:48 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigasrigas80 View Post
i meant amazon
on your kindle screen
to type bill rigas
Very "haiku-like".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:29 AM   #9
rigasrigas80

oh halkidiki is so wonderful,

and the photos are so wonderful on the kindle,

hey,
i have the kindle with the american 110 volt cable,
do i have the international or the american version?

Last edited by rigasrigas80; 09-25-2010 at 08:32 AM.