Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Megareader problem with Calibre catalogs..

Megareader detects the catalogs, but it does not get the address right.

Manually entering the proper URL works one ...

See pictures.

Art
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1348957154.606554.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	93068   Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1348957167.148343.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	93069  
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:35 PM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Have you updated to the latest calibre? Can't think what else it might be, working fine here.

[edit] and then, it isnt. I've dumped Megareader again, its too flaky.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 09-30-2012 at 10:55 PM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #3
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
The only thing I can think off, is that my Calibre is set or a non-standard port (80 vs 8080)

I think hat Megareader is not correctly detecting he port but instead assumes calibre is at 8080.

I haven't tested that yet, I have something else on port 80.
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote