Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-15-2012, 10:23 AM   #16
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
DiapDealer found your problem
And if you had used the Validate CSS option in the latest couple of Beta's, it should have also.

MRSDK (ADE on Sony and my PEz) will ignore a style or styleSHEET because of errors
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #17
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Thank you both. Saw the css validation mentioned in the forum, but it slipped my mind. Testing now.

Sigil validation works great. CSS fixed. But still have centering problem!

Will stick with style until I figure this out.

Last edited by mrmikel; 10-15-2012 at 11:38 AM.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #18
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The links to the stylesheets were missing in the first section head. That seems to create a problem in other sections. With the links copied from other sections, the class shown by the ducks works now in the other section 4 sections later.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:16 PM   #19
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
The links to the stylesheets were missing in the first section head. That seems to create a problem in other sections. With the links copied from other sections, the class shown by the ducks works now in the other section 4 sections later.
Each section is a standalone item and should not be dependent on the previous sections stylesheet or lack thereof .

Each section needs a Link (or internal ) to stylesheet(s).
They don't even need to be the Same Stylesheet used from section to section. (think omnibus, where each original book had its own styling. It works )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #20
mrmikel
Color me gone

I am puzzled too. But with it in, it works.

I know each section can have its own. I will have to investigate yet further.

But it is nice to know that I can set up consistent handling of captions, quotes and pictures all in the css.