Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-13-2008, 02:51 PM   #91
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ori132 View Post
Boutique Hotel Villa is situated on Rustaveli Av., in the heart of charming Tbilisi, in proximity to the Parliament and opposite Marriott and Kempinski hotels. Below and surrounding it are the amazing and iridescent buildings of the Capital.

http://www.hotelvillageorgia.com

hotelvilla8@yahoo.com

99522920308 + , +972522249095
Quote:
Originally Posted by ori132 View Post
big invest in manglisi georgia !!!!
3000 $ for a dunam in manglisi georgia big invest !!!!
for more info
+972522249095 dori
Dorigil@zahav.net.il

Oh, good grief!! Who let this illiterate spamming moron in the door??

Last edited by RickyMaveety; 07-13-2008 at 02:54 PM.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:02 AM   #92
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Hey, I've got a time share in Cancun that I'd like to get rid of while we're at it!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:50 PM   #93
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Hey, I've got a time share in Cancun that I'd like to get rid of while we're at it!
Really how about we trade I seem to keep getting Norway in the Winter time
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:54 PM   #94
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Going to Old Orchard Beach Maine on Saturday. Hoping to get some reading done and it will be my first year with the sony at the beach, I hope it will be OK.
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:57 AM   #95
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post
Going to Old Orchard Beach Maine on Saturday. Hoping to get some reading done and it will be my first year with the sony at the beach, I hope it will be OK.
Get a waterproof bag. Empress Zee will now magically put the thread reference which i am too lazy to figure out how to do :here: and it shoud be fine.

[edit : hey now, you don't think that i'm going to start editing y'all's posts now just because i can, do you ?? pff. --Empress Zee.]

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 07-19-2008 at 06:02 AM. Reason: protestation at such totally unfounded assumptions.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:55 AM   #96
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Really how about we trade I seem to keep getting Norway in the Winter time
We had a big one in Ft Lauderdale that we traded for 10 yrs. Then hurricane Wilma blew it away and we paid maintenance on a piece of air for 2 yrs while it was being rebuilt, not allowed to use it or trade, but still had to pay the $800+ maintenance. So we donated it to my work, took the tax break for charitable donation, and work sold it to pay a nurse's salary for a few months. It was a lose lose in 2005, then became a win win situation.

So now, it's killing me to pay full price for hotel rooms. I expect we will pick up a cheap timeshare from a foreclosure pretty soon, just to have something to trade.

Maybe something inland that has less chance of blowing away. Hmmm.... Does Branson, Missouri have many hurricanes?.....
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:02 AM   #97
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
We had a big one in Ft Lauderdale that we traded for 10 yrs. Then hurricane Wilma blew it away and we paid maintenance on a piece of air for 2 yrs while it was being rebuilt, not allowed to use it or trade, but still had to pay the $800+ maintenance. So we donated it to my work, took the tax break for charitable donation, and work sold it to pay a nurse's salary for a few months. It was a lose lose in 2005, then became a win win situation.

So now, it's killing me to pay full price for hotel rooms. I expect we will pick up a cheap timeshare from a foreclosure pretty soon, just to have something to trade.

Maybe something inland that has less chance of blowing away. Hmmm.... Does Branson, Missouri have many hurricanes?.....
Naw, just country western music for natural disasters.

ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!

Quit it!
Old 07-18-2008, 10:18 AM   #98
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Eeek! Not country/western music! I'll pass on that!

OUCH!
OUCH!
OUCH!
OUCH!
OUCH!
OUCH!

My poor ears started bleeding just thinking about it!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 10:42 AM   #99
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Naw, just country western music for natural disasters.

ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!
ouch!

Quit it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Eeek! Not country/western music! I'll pass on that!

OUCH!
OUCH!
OUCH!
OUCH!
OUCH!
OUCH!

My poor ears started bleeding just thinking about it!
We only have two kinds of music here at MR Country AND Western!!

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #100
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
We only have two kinds of music here at MR Country AND Western!!

JJ
hey now watch your language ! don't make me put on my moderator cape and jetpack !!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment