Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-25-2006, 07:58 AM   #1
Loki
Loki began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad ordered+on its way!
Shop opened!!! Wooo! <Warning:Title is apparently not true>

The shop is open! I just ordered my iLiad! Woooooooooo!

Last edited by Bob Russell; 05-25-2006 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Thread title seems to be misleading
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 07:59 AM   #2
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
yeah sure...i'm checking it in intervals of a couple of minutes...and it's still closed as far as I can see...^^

nice try.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2006, 08:09 AM   #3
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
hehe, i would have gotten an sms, if it were opened.

And its not April 1st.

BTW, that was mean. I almost got a heart attack.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 08:13 AM   #4
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
That was just pure evil...
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 08:49 AM   #5
Loki
Loki began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad ordered+on its way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble
BTW, that was mean. I almost got a heart attack.
Yeah, I figured that. I've been sitting here at 600rpm (reloads per minute) and thought that the adrenaline would probably blow my head right off when the shop opens. So I wanted to give everyone else a nice shocking experience.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2006, 08:55 AM   #6
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

it has been tried before...but since tension was already pretty high today already you got better results...^^
If I hadn't just checked the the irex homepage before I saw your post i'd probably fallen for it too....-)
Old 05-25-2006, 09:00 AM   #7
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Hehe, i will calm down now, relax, and get on my plane to italy. If the shop opens before monday, i probably wont have the chance to order, but thats life See you all in a coupl of days.

ENJOY YOUR RELOADS
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:01 AM   #8
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

have fun!
Old 05-25-2006, 09:07 AM   #9
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
GRRRR! // I just fell for it.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:39 AM   #10
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

The funniest thing about this thread is, that when I first saw it I thought the name of th poster was Loeki and not Loki, thus incorrectly assuming that an irex official was here to tell us that the webshop is now open...*lol*
When I read the actual post however, everything was immediately clear...^^
unfortunately...:-)
Old 05-25-2006, 10:13 AM   #11
High 5
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
High 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enough

Device: Rocket ebook,Cybook, Hiebook, Iliad
You can all take it easy untill next monday.
The Netherlands has a two day holiday and most companies are closed.
Relax, take a bath, kill a politican, learn how to play the violin....

Oh and before I forget, CommandeROR, Loeki is a girls-name so your he is probably a she.
High 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:17 AM   #12
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

cool...I really didn't know about the name...sounded so male...but somehow it sounds cute too...^^

about the holiday...we all know that...but how come henrycat is getting mail from them if they are closed...maybe he has "private insider information"

:-)
Oh...I had a bath last night, I don't have the equipment to kill a politician right now and I already know how to play the violin...that#s why I have an audition to play tomorrow...^^
So...relaxing is out of the question...but distraction is amost as good...:-)
Old 05-25-2006, 10:25 AM   #13
High 5
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
High 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enough

Device: Rocket ebook,Cybook, Hiebook, Iliad
Most -but not all- companies are closed over the weekend.
If Irex got its softwareupdates in, it could very well be they decided to get the two days work done instead of sitting at home watching a rerun of Oprah because the weather is too bad to go to the beach.
In that case,[evil grin on] keep coming back to the webshop every 10 minutes. [evil grin off]
Then again...who would want to miss an Oprah rerun?
High 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:04 AM   #14
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
...I have an audition to play tomorrow....
Best of luck to you, do let us know how it comes out!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote