Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 05-27-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
sarumikio
sarumikio began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad4th
Recipe request

Hello,

I am now trying to get a series of articles on Nihon-Keizai-Shinbun (a famous Japanese news paper). But I cannot. So, could anyone kindly make a recipe to get the articles below. The news site does not provide RSS. Besides, as I am not good at Python, if anyone gave a completed recipe, it is deeply grateful.

URL:http://www.nikkei.com/biz/skill/page...DF080520127527

I would like to make a book for an each article.
I suppose it is troublesome, because this news site needs login to read a complete article, and the site is written with Japanese.

I am sure that Calibre is very good, but just few Japanese uses it. Therefore, I cannot have collected helpful information for getting Japanese news papers.
I deeply appreciate your help in advance, if you make the recipe.

Regards,
Satoshi
sarumikio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:00 AM   #2
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
I will wait and see if someone who knows Japanese is willing to help you. If nobody does in a week then pm me your user name and password for the news website (You can use a temporary password till i am done) and I will try but I cant promise I will succeed.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2013, 06:34 AM   #3
sarumikio
sarumikio began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad4th
Smile

Thank you very much for your kindness.
Then, I will let you know my account and password for the news site via e-mail. And I will indicate the part that I want to convert with a snapshot of display.

I believe we Japanese do not express much information. I hope a lot of people all over the world read our news papers to understand us, however unfortunately they are written in Japanese. Many Japanese people struggles language barrier.

Satoshi
sarumikio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, fetch, news, recipe