Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-01-2009, 10:40 PM   #46
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
It seems you'll soon be able to buy PB360 in North America:
http://www.pocketbookreader.com/
Igor, thanks for noticing! This is new PocketBook's web-home in the USA. I just finished the site couple of days ago and I'm happy that it has been noticed at such a great community as MBR.
So, if you have questions about our devices, I'm here or at info@pocketbookreader.com
Yaroslav
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #47
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
Igor, thanks for noticing! This is new PocketBook's web-home in the USA. I just finished the site couple of days ago and I'm happy that it has been noticed at such a great community as MBR.
So, if you have questions about our devices, I'm here or at info@pocketbookreader.com
Yaroslav
It is now listed in the Pocketbook 301 wiki as well.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2009, 08:16 PM   #48
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
It is now listed in the Pocketbook 301 wiki as well.

Dale
DaleDe, thanks!!! I hope to add 302 and 360 to wiki as well , as soon as they hit US market.

I can send more pictures of 301, if needed.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:36 PM   #49
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Will the new firmware with ADE support hyperlinks with ePub (aka internal ToC or endnotes)? Will the new firmware support histroy for going back from a jump to an endnote?

If you'd like to send me a 302 to have a look at, I'd be happy to see if I can find any of the bugs that plague other ADE eBook Reader implementations.

Last edited by JSWolf; 10-05-2009 at 08:43 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #50
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Yaroslav
I do have one suggestion for the website. I do think it would be a good idea to show the 302 with an English interface.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #51
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
DaleDe, thanks!!! I hope to add 302 and 360 to wiki as well , as soon as they hit US market.

I can send more pictures of 301, if needed.
the 360 has been in the wiki for a while now. I will add the 302 when I am sure which of the netronix products it represents.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #52
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
the 360 has been in the wiki for a while now. I will add the 302 when I am sure which of the netronix products it represents.

Dale
OK, thanks, I'll get this info to you as soon as I get it from the folks in Kiev.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:07 AM   #53
KiwiGerbil
KiwiGerbil began at the beginning.

Device: RB1100
Does 360 support Chinese/Japanese?
Thank you!
KiwiGerbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:13 AM   #54
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiGerbil View Post
Thank you!
Yes!
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:22 AM   #55
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forkosigan View Post
Yes!
Well, I guess these leetle beasties just do it all now don't they? Won't be long and there will be no living with them and they "better than the rest" attitude...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:09 AM   #56
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic

Quote:
Thank you!

Yes, and very nice! Some ppl here said that their other readers, even displaying Mandarin and Japanese, failed to show the name of the book in the main menue properly. But not with PocketBook - it can display the name of the book, as well as the book itself properly, provided the suitable font is installed.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:15 AM   #57
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Any idea when it will be available in Sweden? My dad promised me an ebookreader for christmas, but he insists on it being available in Sweden. sigh.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:43 AM   #58
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
Any idea when it will be available in Sweden? My dad promised me an ebookreader for christmas, but he insists on it being available in Sweden. sigh.
Before Christmas Pocketbook (301 +, 302, 360) will be sold in German stores, which I think will deliver the same in Sweden. Sales in Sweden is likely to begin only when the will open a trading partner in Sweden, it is likely this year will not happen.

Last edited by Forkosigan; 10-11-2009 at 04:29 AM.
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:18 AM   #59
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Thank you for the information,Forkosigan. It confirmed what I suspected. sigh.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:07 PM   #60
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic

360 is a really cool thing) I envy Forkosigan - he's got them in stock already in Germany....)