Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-19-2014, 10:10 AM   #1
Jbthompson
Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jbthompson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Kindle Voyage WiFi without Special Offers

I purchased a Kindle Voyage, wifi without special offers from Amazon the day it came out. I love it, the screen (in my opinion is perfect) and its in perfect shape. I have literally used it maybe two hours. I still have the original box and cables. Looking to free up some money right now so its gotta go.

$200 bucks plus $10 shipping and I will ship immediately. Get your voyage in two days!

Let me know!
Jbthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 03:26 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You should probably post some photos so our members can see the color gradient on it.

There's quite a number of KVs with this 'issue.'
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:14 PM   #4
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Return it! Amazon give you a full refund ...
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote