Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-24-2014, 04:17 AM   #31
mahtin
google this
mahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo h2o2, bookeen muse frontlight, resurrected. Fire HD8.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I suppose I have no choice but to include calibre links here. My reluctance though is due to the fact that I seriously doubt newcomers to the kobo world would check out a sub-forum called "Kobo Developer's Corner".
Probably be another week at least before my Aura HD is at last in my grubby mitts, and here I am.
Damn fine sub-forum it is, too.
mahtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:35 AM   #32
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle 4
Kobo Start Menu: you can start other programs instead of nickel.
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2014, 03:10 PM   #33
Bonnie_27
Bonnie_27 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I suppose I have no choice but to include calibre links here. My reluctance though is due to the fact that I seriously doubt newcomers to the kobo world would check out a sub-forum called "Kobo Developer's Corner".
lol im a newcomer and this is the first place i came to i have the kobo glo
Bonnie_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:16 AM   #34
forster01
Groupie
forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle, Amazon Fire HD
On firmware 3.3.0 taking screenshots doesnt work, any help?
forster01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:38 AM   #35
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

You can use this trick:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=201586

You can make a launcher for fmon so you can take a screenshot without using telnet or ssh. You can also translate the perl script into a python one to transform it directly on kobo.
Advert
Old 08-03-2014, 05:31 PM   #36
forster01
Groupie
forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.forster01 can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle, Amazon Fire HD
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
You can use this trick:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=201586

You can make a launcher for fmon so you can take a screenshot without using telnet or ssh. You can also translate the perl script into a python one to transform it directly on kobo.
Thanks, but it is too complicated for me
forster01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #37
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse

Ok, I'll send you a PM, we are OT a little here.
Old 06-26-2015, 04:54 AM   #38
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Does Screenshots=true and FullScreenReading=true can work at the same time?

[FeatureSettings]
FullScreenReading=true
Screenshots=true
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:56 AM   #39
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
Does Screenshots=true and FullScreenReading=true can work at the same time?

[FeatureSettings]
FullScreenReading=true
Screenshots=true
Yes, it does work.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:42 AM   #40
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Yes, it does work.
Thanks

By the way you almost have a Kobo-fullhouse
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 03:09 PM   #41
kobotux
kobotux began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
I didn't came here in a while, and my 2yo kobo has been resting on a shelf until now. I put my hands on a big sf library, managed it with calibre, and now I'm wondering if any of these plugins are still useful or compatible with the last mono firmware as I'm interested in some
kobotux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 10:57 AM   #42
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
I have KSM8 and Koreader successfully up and running on Mini.
Next thing I'd like to have is SSH / USBnet access to it via my computer, hopefully through USB cable (I guess I saw threads for Wi-Fi access)... Anyhow, please point me to the right direction (I found a lot of posts like this on KoboLauncher but I'm using KSM, so at this point I'm a bit confused and can use a bit of help). If one has KSM, KoboLauncher becomes redundant?

I'm more of a Kindle user and don't want to brick this thing, so I'm still a Kobonoobie.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 10-23-2015 at 12:45 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 07:10 PM   #43
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by idoit View Post
I have KSM8 and Koreader successfully up and running on Mini.
Next thing I'd like to have is SSH / USBnet access to it via my computer, hopefully through USB cable (I guess I saw threads for Wi-Fi access)... Anyhow, please point me to the right direction (I found a lot of posts like this on KoboLauncher but I'm using KSM, so at this point I'm a bit confused and can use a bit of help). If one has KSM, KoboLauncher becomes redundant?

I'm more of a Kindle user and don't want to brick this thing, so I'm still a Kobonoobie.
KSM includes a USBnet, although it may borrow some from the Kobolauncher code, this is an example of where the software can work well together. KSM functions well in support of Nickel, KOReader, Kobolauncher/with Coolreader, there is nothing lost (except a little space on your uSD card) having all of them on your device. I'm not familiar with the Mini's memory situation, though.

Check out the KSM7 post's Enable USBNet instructions.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:56 AM   #44
anarcat
Connoisseur
anarcat began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Onyx Boox Note Pro 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Pixel 4a
wallabag and kobo sync

Hi!

can you add the wallabako app? conversation about it happens in this thread here.

Thanks!
anarcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:20 AM   #45
Kobo_Mao
Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Kobo_Mao knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Ciao.
I have a Glo (FW 4.3.88.42 with patch) and cannot add fonts.
How can I do?
Sorry for my bad english.
Kobo_Mao is offline   Reply With Quote