Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
kkasmire
kkasmire can extract oil from cheesekkasmire can extract oil from cheesekkasmire can extract oil from cheesekkasmire can extract oil from cheesekkasmire can extract oil from cheesekkasmire can extract oil from cheesekkasmire can extract oil from cheesekkasmire can extract oil from cheesekkasmire can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Touch
... not the Fire

I was looking for my first ever e-reader! So I got on the Amazon web site and thought, "get the best one available".

Ooopps. Doesn't always work out that way.

The Kindle Fire was big, heavy, and hard to hold. Made my fingers hurt from the pinch-grip. Made my arms ache from holding the reader up while reclining. The screen has bad glare. Sure, it's a nifty tablet that can display the stock ticker, but it's not a good reader.

I returned it in favor of a Kindle Touch.

For my first e-reader, the KT is much more satisfactory than the Fire.
kkasmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
You could always get some p90x DVDs.

Yes I love the touch though. Great device.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert