Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
HaemishM
Author
HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Motorola Xoom
Tales from the Bridge Chronicles, Vol. 1 - A Cyberpunk Short Story Collection

I have released a new short story collection called Tales from the Bridge Chronicles, available only as an eBook for $2.99. Weighing in at over 65,000 words, this group of 10 short stories and novellas were originally published in various places on the web, except for two stories never before published in any form. The stories are science-fiction/cyberpunk, set in the same universe as my series, The Bridge Chronicles. Some of the stories star the main character of the series, Artemis Bridge, while others have nothing to do with that character other than a shared setting. Here's the blurb:

Quote:
The near-future world of Artemis Bridge has been critically-acclaimed in such novels as Under the Amoral Bridge, The Know Circuit and if [tribe] =. In this diverse collection of cyberpunk short stories, Ballard explores the fringes of that world, shining a spotlight on aspects of that world only hinted at in his previous works. He dissects the inner workings of credit assassinations, illustrates what happens to GlobalNet ID’s of the deceased, and details the initiation process of the mysterious technomancers in ten exciting short stories, some never before published in any form. Fans of stylish science-fiction as well as those familiar with the previous Bridge Chronicles novels will enjoy this collection, available exclusively as an eBook.
It is available in all types of eBook formats, from Kindle to ePub and everything in between. You can find out where to buy your preferred format on the Buy My Books page on my site.
HaemishM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:29 AM   #2
CalmApparatus
Damien Darby
CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
HaemishM--A really well put together package man. I love the site, it is also well done. I am going to spread this around some for sure. May all your hard work and passion manifest far more than you dreamed.

--Damien
CalmApparatus is offline   Reply With Quote