Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-10-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Library/Overdrive issues?

Ia anyone else having trouble downloading Overdrive eBooks from your library? I've tried three different libraries and it doesn't seem to be working. Also, going to my bookshelf is also broken.

The error I get is ...

Quote:
System Error

The following system error occurred...
Error number: 0xC0001B98
Error message: An unexpected error ocurred while creating a download link.

If this error persists, please contact technical support.

Click here to go back to the previous page.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Ia anyone else having trouble downloading Overdrive eBooks from your library? I've tried three different libraries and it doesn't seem to be working. Also, going to my bookshelf is also broken.

The error I get is ...
Just checked. Having problems as well. Same error message.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My guess then is that Overdrive is having some sort of problem.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:43 PM   #4
rsromanoff
rsromanoff began at the beginning.

Device: None
I just got the same error message, and thought it had to do with uninstalling and reinstalling the Overdrive Media Console (for eAudiobooks, not eBooks). It looks like a more global problem at Overdrive itself.
rsromanoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 02:51 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Yeah, I got the same error at 5 different libraries.
Advert
Old 12-10-2010, 03:13 PM   #6
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
I just downloaded from the Philadelphia Library
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Whatever the problem was, it is fixed now.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #8
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I just downloaded from the Philadelphia Library
Thanks. Working for me, as well.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote