Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 11-02-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
Rootman
Groupie
Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Android & FBReader
Post Various: KJV Bible in epub, Shermans txt updated.

Sherman made an excellent epub version of the KJV available here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31709

I made some changes.
  • OT and NT main TOC entries, aids in rapid book location
  • Cover image
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Bible King James Version - Various.epub (2.26 MB, 923 views)

Last edited by Rootman; 11-03-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Fixed TOC for Samuel - updated attachement
Rootman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:38 PM   #2
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Looks good. Only problem is the slight mistake with the Samuel TOC entries, both entries read "Samuel", not "First Samuel" and "Second Samuel".

I must say, I wish Sigil was around when I first created this. Methinks it would have made life a whole lot easier...
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #3
Rootman
Groupie
Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Android & FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
Looks good. Only problem is the slight mistake with the Samuel TOC entries, both entries read "Samuel", not "First Samuel" and "Second Samuel".
Ahh, I guess I was being dense when you PM'd me, I never looked at the file whn you mentioned it yesterday. It's fixed and uploaded the file again, thanks for your help!
Rootman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
4nefertiti
Enthusiast
4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.4nefertiti has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS900 (daily edition), blackberry
I know I'm a day late and a dollar short but I just wanted to extend my thanks for sharing this.
4nefertiti is offline   Reply With Quote