Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 11-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #16
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
A moleskine small flip top reporters notebook is just the right size to act as a cover for the Pocket Pro/Bebook mini/V5. Cut out the filler and shorten the back then paste to the back.
This is about the smallest, lightest cover you can create. It give pretty good protection against scratching the screena and against sharp objects hitting the screen if the device is dropped.
It does not provide any padding, however, nor any torsion protection, so it is not as full protection as some of the other covers described earlier.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #17
Tomsk
Womble
Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KFHDX8.9, Fujitsu S1300, Voyage, K7
My RED Stylz cover (got too many black items already )
From left to right : back, front, open, tri-fold open
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bbm_stylz_bk.jpg
Views:	574
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	41083   Click image for larger version

Name:	bbm_stylz_fr.jpg
Views:	551
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	41084   Click image for larger version

Name:	bbm_stylz_o1.jpg
Views:	647
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	41085   Click image for larger version

Name:	bbm_stylz_o2.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	41086  
Tomsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #18
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
So, the red one is white on the inside?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:25 AM   #19
Tomsk
Womble
Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I would describe the inside colour as off-white or light cream.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #20
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomsk View Post
I would describe the inside colour as off-white or light cream.
off-white, light cream... It's not red The black one is completely black, inside and out... (that's why I was asking, wasn't sure if it was the same cover...)
Old 12-14-2009, 02:34 AM   #21
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
The brown one is the same colour on the inside as on the outside as well. I'll try to post some pictures of it soon.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:18 PM   #22
S/V Willow
S/V Willow doesn't litterS/V Willow doesn't litter

Device: Hanlin V5 on order!
I received my V5 a few weeks ago (and very happy) and mine came with the cover. It is soft brown in colour and very lightweight and comfortable. Folds back easily and the magnetic 'catch' folds under to disappear completely. I love it! I got mine inclusive with my reader from https://www.dadirect.com/books/ebookreader.asp in Australia. Maybe if you have no luck elsehere they could help although I couldn't see any on their accessories page.
S/V Willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:20 PM   #23
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
I have the green version of the Stylz cover. It's pretty, and easy to use. Cream inside.

HOWEVER - a little warning. I recently bought a new handbag (leather and not cheap) and have noticed that I now have black stains on my Stylz cover from the handbag lining.

So if you get a light colour be careful that where you keep it will not spoil it.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #24
Tomsk
Womble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laine View Post
I have the green version of the Stylz cover. It's pretty, and easy to use. Cream inside.

HOWEVER - a little warning. I recently bought a new handbag (leather and not cheap) and have noticed that I now have black stains on my Stylz cover from the handbag lining.

So if you get a light colour be careful that where you keep it will not spoil it.
I've got a few marks on mine now as well.

I've decided to let it get grubby - it will be the BeBook equivalent of a paper book that has been read numerous times.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:09 AM   #25
EstherJH
EstherJH has learned how to read e-booksEstherJH has learned how to read e-booksEstherJH has learned how to read e-booksEstherJH has learned how to read e-booksEstherJH has learned how to read e-booksEstherJH has learned how to read e-booksEstherJH has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hello everyone, I've received the BeBook Mini a week ago and I orderded the BeBook Mini Leather Cover Milano Brown. If I look at the pictures already uploaded on this forum, it's the same as the Stylz. Very nice leather. Both inside and outside are the same colour. I was expecially please with the options for cards. I use the ereader a lot when I'm in the train and I just put the traincard in this cover so I don't have to pull out my wallet everytime someonce to check my card. It's very light and I can easilly keep it in one hand for lon period of time.
EstherJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:10 PM   #26
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomsk View Post
My RED Stylz cover (got too many black items already )
From left to right : back, front, open, tri-fold open
Is that inner fold removable? Is it hard?

Makes me want to get a black one for my Pocket Pro.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:39 PM   #27
Tomsk
Womble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post

The inner fold is NOT removable and it is hard. You can see the 'hard' bit in the third picture.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:34 AM   #28
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:

It gives an extra protection for the screen, so, it would be illogical if you could remove it...
Old 02-05-2010, 01:13 PM   #29
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Quote:
You can't remove the inner fold and it is made to be part of the protection of the screen so I wouldn't recommend it. I feel much more secure taking my Mini with me now that I have a secure cover for it.

While I also prefer a more slimline design I've found that the extra layer only gets in the way a little bit if I fold the cover back to read, then I have some extra 'flapping' if I'm not careful when I close the cover again. I've gotten use to this and don't notice any 'flapping' anymore so I must have adjusted my closing method.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote