Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
Problem with ejecting NookST sd card with Win 7

For many months, I've routinely transferred files to and from my Nook ST sd card where I store books and apps with Windows 7 via usb cable; each time before I disconnect the cable I eject both the Nook card and the external sd card using the eject option in Windows Explorer. Recently, however, Win7 has problems with ejects - as soon as I eject, Win7 immediately reconnects with the NST. If I then disconnect, I believe I risk sd card problems.

Does anyone have suggestions about solving this problem?
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote