Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-04-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
liasom
liasom began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1
Two Samsung 16GB Class 10 microSD Cards - $30+Shipping

I know you're going to be warned, but I am a person of integrity. I never knowingly spam anyone. I never do crooked activity. Well...unless I've been drinking the scotch and then my WALKING may be crooked!

Bought May 19, 2012 for my PRS-T1 but decided to go with a 32GB cards instead. SO...

Here are two Samsung 16GB Class 10 microSD Cards - MB-MPAGA - see http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/m...ge/MB-MPAGA/US.

One is black, one is silver. Never installed permanently in a device. These cards have had extremely low use. Both test out at well above Class 10. See PDFs of Bench32 tests attached.

EACH INCLUDES:
  • Original Samsung SD Adapter.
  • Protective Jewel Case.
  • The retail packaging that I cut open to get the card out -- should get you the remaining 10 year warranty since I'll include a copy of the invoice.

For both cards $30 + shipping. Thanks for considering this.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf samsung_black.pdf (24.9 KB, 185 views)
File Type: pdf samsung_silver.pdf (24.9 KB, 167 views)
liasom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert