Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-03-2015, 10:43 AM   #211
eboekje
eboekje began at the beginning.

Device: generic
Hello,

I have problems with the plugin on the mac.

calibre, version 2.23.0
FOUT: Download mislukt: Metadata downloaden mislukt. Klik op ‘Toon details’ voor meer informatie

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/utils/ipc/simple_worker.py", line 51, in run
File "site-packages/calibre/utils/ipc/__init__.py", line 19, in eintr_retry_call
EOFError

log:

calibre Debuglog
calibre 2.23 isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Darwin-14.1.0-x86_64-i386-64bit Darwin ('64bit', '')
('Darwin', '14.1.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 14.1.0: Thu Feb 26 19:26:47 PST 2015; root:xnu-2782.10.73~1/RELEASE_X86_64')
Python 2.7.9
OSX: ('10.10.2', ('', '', ''), 'x86_64')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: EpubMerge && BOL_NL && EpubSplit
Starting up...

Does anyone have an idea how to solve or fix it?

Thanks in advance.
eboekje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 03:16 PM   #212
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by eboekje View Post
Hello,
I have problems with the plugin on the mac.
Can you tell me the name of the book and the author?
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-04-2015, 06:53 AM   #213
eboekje

Any given title, I've tried at least 4 different titles, which i could find in bol.com but not on my mac.
The same title pops up on a pc though.
It appears to be a specific Mac problem.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:58 AM   #214
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eboekje View Post
Any given title, I've tried at least 4 different titles, which i could find in bol.com but not on my mac.
The same title pops up on a pc though.
It appears to be a specific Mac problem.
Well in that case:

Under osX it is not possible to use a dialog window in a plugin for rejected titles. So for osX users the advise is to disable this option in the configuration of the plugin.

Did you disable this option?
Old 04-04-2015, 07:12 AM   #215
eboekje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
Well in that case:

Under osX it is not possible to use a dialog window in a plugin for rejected titles. So for osX users the advise is to disable this option in the configuration of the plugin.

Did you disable this option?
Thanks a lot. This did the trick
And thank you for your swift response.
Advert
Old 04-18-2015, 09:42 AM   #216
Wipneus
Connoisseur
Wipneus began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Pro
They changed Bol again or after my new update from Calibre. When i searched for Stille Getuige van Maarten Brand with isbn 9033608294 i get no date and no Publisher or will not change it.

Gr. Wipneus
Wipneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 06:21 AM   #217
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipneus View Post
They changed Bol again or after my new update from Calibre. When i searched for Stille Getuige van Maarten Brand with isbn 9033608294 i get no date and no Publisher or will not change it.

Gr. Wipneus
Thank you,

I have made a fix, version 3.7 available at the top of this thread.

Enjoy

PS, I noticed that the cover of the book you mentioned was not found, so I changed the version again to fix that ( version 3.7a)

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 04-20-2015 at 03:04 PM.
Old 04-19-2015, 02:01 PM   #218
Wipneus
Connoisseur

Thank you. Superfast service. Why they change every time?

Gr. Wipneus
Old 05-28-2015, 05:34 PM   #219
Wipneus
Connoisseur

Bol changed. Now i get no comments anymore.

isbn:9460234984 - Ellis en Elizabeth - Lex Lesgever
isbn:9402303030 - De Vreemde - Harlan Coben

Bol heeft de site weer aangepast. Ik krijg bij de boeken geen commentaar.

Thx Greetings Wipneus
Old 05-29-2015, 06:55 AM   #220
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipneus View Post
Bol changed. Now i get no comments anymore.
Update of the plugin due to websitechanges of bol regarding comments.
Version 3.8 available, also at the starttopic of this thread.

TY Wipneus for notifying.
Old 06-28-2015, 08:11 AM   #221
GDJ
GDJ began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Sorry, I still have problems with version 3.8 and getting the comments from Bol.com
GDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 01:07 PM   #222
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDJ View Post
Sorry, I still have problems with version 3.8 and getting the comments from Bol.com
I am on holiday and will be back within 10 days.
Please make your problems more explicit, and plz give me a title and the author of a book, so I can try to reproduce your problem. Does it make difference if you use an isbn number?

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 06-29-2015 at 05:59 AM.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:40 PM   #223
GDJ

Maybe I didn't express myself the way I had to. When downloading I get the synopsis, but not the reviews. I'm using an ISBN and when I search on ISBN at Bol.com myself there is a review present for the isbn. See isbn:9789020679786.
A few months ago this wasn't a problem.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:41 PM   #224
GDJ

And have a nice holiday :-)
Old 07-08-2015, 05:34 AM   #225
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Back from holiday, I made a quick fix for retreiving reviews.

Version 3.8.1 available at the start topic of this thread.

Enjoy again.