Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-04-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
JTAL604622
Enthusiast
JTAL604622 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 900
New device needs calibre love

I just picked up the Acer Iconia Tab (android 3.01) can some one point me to where i can get instructions how to give the details to try to get it working in calibre, i tried to use it and it doesnt see it...

It has its own ebook library on it that works similar to my sony with folders but looks like Aldiko...very nice.

Thanks,

Jonathon
JTAL604622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....pported-in-app
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
jamesc
jamesc began at the beginning.

Device: Iconia Tab
Thanks Kovid. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be possible to give the Iconia Tab a drive letter. Any suggestions?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/arch...t-1090980.html

jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can use the over the air method described here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....reading-device
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Moved to the devices forum
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert