Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
kafka911
kafka911 began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-600
International Shipping of Sony Readers

Hello, everyone. I am planning to buy a Sony PRS-600. But the problem is, i am from a south asian country. Can anyone suggest me an online store that ships sony readers internationally.
kafka911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 11:29 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafka911 View Post
Hello, everyone. I am planning to buy a Sony PRS-600. But the problem is, i am from a south asian country. Can anyone suggest me an online store that ships sony readers internationally.
B & H Photo ships internationally.

International orders - Shipping Policies
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
Clancy_s
Zealot
Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Or you could try ebay.
Clancy_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:39 PM   #4
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
B&H Video shipped to me in Japan. They have shipped to me when I lived in S'pore, Malaysia, and Thailand too. One week delivery with never a problem!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:03 AM   #5
kafka911

Thanks for the input guys(and gals) Once I get my hands on my new PRS-600, I will definitely be a regular on this forum.

@Clacy_C: I tried ebay. But they dont ship to my country.
Advert
Old 06-19-2010, 10:38 AM   #6
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Kafka, can you tell us where you are, and what sort of books you like to read?

Stitchawl
Old 06-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #7
kafka911

I am from Bangladesh. I dont have much preference on reading. Usually, i read whatever i find nearby. And currently, i am going through the BBC's list of The 100 best books of all time. Although i just started, i am still optimistic that i will be able to finish the list within this year.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:30 PM   #8
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Sound as if you will have a whole new free library opening for you! The MobileRead forum library is jam packed with properly formatted and proofed books of all genres, just waiting for us to be downloaded! Enjoy your reading!

Stitchawl