Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 02-15-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
PugLady
Edge User

I think my EE was not virgin when I received it

I have several reeasons to suspect my EE was used before me getting it. Should I return it?

1. Screen protector on reader side has significant scratches in it. I've tried to see if I can recreate such scratches with the stylus or my finger but no go. Fortunately scratches do not go into screen itself.

2. User guide says wifi switch is sent from factory in off position. This was in on position.

3. Online view setting from factory is supposed to be in mobile. This was in full screen.

4. As you may have seen from other thread, I had trouble with registration getting locked up and had to do a factory reset.

I'm just getting to know the device and may still find other things. I just don't want any unwelcome surprises down the road.

I bought from Best Buy..... Thoughts?

Old 02-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
borisb
Edge User

If you have any concerns on this, contact enTourage, or possibly better yet, go to Best Buy and demand you get a "factory fresh" replacement. It does sound like you received a unit that was returned by a customer.

Advert