Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 08-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #1
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Dual pane web browser! :) Works well

Decided to hunt for anything new and interesting for my PE and I stumbled across this little app. It uses the built in web browser engine but gives you two windows to work with. Really nice for when researching stuff! I've been using it a lot last few days.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...HRpV2luZG93Il0.

For anyone who doesnt have gapps installed (me!), I grabbed the APK off my GNII - https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjop2mp84s...tiWindow-1.apk

It supports Android 1.6 and up, amazingly.

Last edited by helf; 08-25-2014 at 10:56 AM.
helf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:39 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Cool! Thanks for posting.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:31 PM   #3
Gerrye
Zealot
Gerrye began at the beginning.

Device: 1 EE,3 PEs,HP Pro Slate12.2,&Kindle Paperwhite,GalaxyTabPro12.2,Note 4
I installed it on both my EE and PE, works on both... now I can follow CNN and MSNBC or Facebook and Twitter, almost simultaneously...

Thanks.
Gerrye is offline   Reply With Quote