Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
Linton
Linton began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
2.4.0 disaster - the games are broken

Sudoku is unusable now as the list of number to use is blacked out. Also the multiple little numbers option doesnt work.

Chess seems to work OK until you check, and then the chess board goes blank. Perhaps it's playing the "throw the board on the floor when you are losing" gambit.

Kobo - please fix!!!
Linton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:05 PM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linton View Post
Perhaps it's playing the "throw the board on the floor when you are losing" gambit.

Quote:
Sudoku is unusable now as the list of number to use is blacked out. Also the multiple little numbers option doesnt work.

Chess seems to work OK until you check, and then the chess board goes blank. Perhaps it's playing the "throw the board on the floor when you are losing" gambit.

Kobo - please fix!!!
Yes please, fixeteefix, I love me some sudoku!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #3
Thane1
Connoisseur
Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Mini
Quote:

Kobo - please fix!!!
Ha, you made me try Sudoku, unlike you only the blank grids came up (game & number bar) and it promptly locked up my Kobo Touch completely forcing me to use the old pin reset method.
Curiosity crashed the Kobo.

On second go I do get numbers on the game field but nothing on the number bar; the multi number tool is working for me. While its not convenient to look at the game still works for me though it takes a bit of hunting to find the right number button.

I don't think the issue with Chess is new, it is done the same thing to be towards the end of a long match just as I am about to kill it. However with the current firmware its exceptionally more frequent. There is still that annoying oversized text issue when it chides you for quitting the game. It's unplayable at present, sooner rather than later it blanks out.

But hey good news, both the web browser and sketch pad still work!
Thane1 is offline   Reply With Quote