Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 06-28-2007, 03:18 PM   #16
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
It used to bother me more... now I tap them with my fingernail instead (if I don't have a stylus).

The multi-touch idea is interesting, but I don't have a use for it yet. Pressure-sensitive tablets are great for graphic arts, which is what I use them for, and in some cases, for handwriting recognition. Maybe I'd use a multi-touch screen for some kind of music interface. It would need to enable me to do something I can't easily do with my current setup. Fingertips are too big for fine control, but if I can think of some area in which I'd want to control multiple elements at once, e.g. music, I could be a convert. (Maybe if I ran a light show somewhere... or a planetarium....)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote