Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-28-2008, 07:10 PM   #856
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
I wish I hadn't found out about Josef Hoflehner's photography books...
I wish you hadn't, too - I'd not heard of him and have just googled him. He is very good.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:47 AM   #857
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I wish you hadn't, too - I'd not heard of him and have just googled him. He is very good.
Oh My ! .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2008, 05:51 AM   #858
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
I wish I hadn't found out about Josef Hoflehner's photography books...
Granted. Instead you're only about to find out.

I wish that cat would stop staring at me.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:12 AM   #859
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Granted. Instead you're only about to find out.

I wish that cat would stop staring at me.
Granted, the Cat decided to stop staring and go medieval on your butt-cheeks instead! Oh! the pain, the agony, the humanity!

I wish I could concentrate on work instead of trying to find good songs on Spotify!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:31 PM   #860
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Thought this thread had died? ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
I wish I could concentrate on work instead of trying to find good songs on Spotify!
Granted. You can now concentrate on work. In fact you find it easy to concentrate on work; enjoyable even. Strange. Slowly, over time, you find work more interesting. It starts to become preferable to other things, family life, walking the dogs, even posting on MR. Bit by bit you disappear, appear to withdraw. All that is left is the forlorn picture of your abandoned Bernese Mountain Dog and Puppy....

I wish I hadn't just finished off my Wookey Hole cheddar...
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2008, 05:05 PM   #861
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thought this thread had died? ha!
thread necromancy! :shockedgasp: also

Quote:
I wish I hadn't just finished off my Wookey Hole cheddar...
Granted. In 6 months time you discover that you haven't finished it off, as it clmabers out of the fridge, slumps on the sofa, drinks your drambuie and claims you don't understand it, man.

I wish RSE is able to continue apace with the Golden Coprolite story without it affecting any of his other obligations/commitments etc.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #862
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I thought this thread had been worn, tattered, and shredded from overuse, abuse, and A Big Red Caboose.

Wookie Hole cheddar. A George Lucas product? If so, I don't want to know where it comes from.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #863
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I thought this thread had been worn, tattered, and shredded from overuse, abuse, and A Big Red Caboose.
Since when has that ever stopped us?
Old 12-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #864
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

We're not even at 1000 posts or 100 pages (whichever comes sooner) when the thread is due in for the standard checks. Or cheques. Or plaid or tartan.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #865
LazyScot
DSil

Quote:
... and A Big Red Caboose.
Oh... BTW... is a big red caboose some sort of American replacement for Rudolf?
Old 12-08-2008, 06:26 PM   #866
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I say we rustle this thread and use it for our own corruptions, Ms. Appropriations, and generally speaking, just plain naughtiness. Bartender! Bring us something strong. And don't tell me what is or where it came from. Folks, drinks are on me!
Old 12-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #867
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Please don't shake until we've got them off, or they'll go flying!

(The uncorruptable thread has been corrupted!)
Old 12-09-2008, 08:38 AM   #868
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Bartender! Bring us another round of Zany Carter Patricias and make it snappy! Can't you see we're about to go into chocolate withdrawal here?
Old 12-09-2008, 08:48 AM   #869
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
I say we rustle this thread and use it for our own corruptions, Ms. Appropriations, and generally speaking, just plain naughtiness. Bartender! Bring us something strong. And don't tell me what is or where it came from. Folks, drinks are on me!
I wish you wouldn't.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:51 AM   #870
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I wish you wouldn't.
I wish I hadn't. (walks away with head hanging really low)

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness