Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 02-09-2008, 06:34 PM   #1
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Iliad really *is* back in stock now...

I ordered my Iliad on the day they went out of stock in Europe. I was told they'd be back in by the last week of January, but this turned out to be not quite the case. But they're definitely in again now; I've had a UPS tracking code, mine's on it's way and is due for delivery (in England) on Tuesday. Huzzah!
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Yap. They started shipping again on Friday. Hope i get my next batch on Monday.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert