Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #1
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
How to make custom ringtones for the Kindle Fire?

Anyone know?
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:49 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by hn333 View Post
Anyone know?
Just use any notification tone. I know on my phone you make a folder called notifications and put the mp3 file in there. It should work the same way on the Fire. I have Kim's Possible beep from her communicator as mine. I use the Zedge app or site to find my custom sounds.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-02-2012 at 01:52 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #3
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Just use any notification tone. I know on my phone you make a folder called notifications and put the mp3 file in there. It should work the same way on the Fire. I have Kim's Possible beep from her communicator as mine. I use the Zedge app or site to find my custom sounds.
Thanks I'll give that a try. I want the Star Trek communicator beep when I get an email.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #4
hn333
Addict

Awesome it worked. Thanks again.