Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-05-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
lmarie
Dilettante
lmarie doesn't litterlmarie doesn't litter

Device: EB1150, Cybook Gen3, Kobo Touch
Thumbs up Hi! Interesting board!

Thanks for all the great information on this board. I'm in the process of trying to figure out which ebook reader to purchase, so I'll be reading here quite often. Years ago, I was interested in the early ereaders, but didn't follow up. I've read books on my Palm, but now I think I'm going to get a larger size reader. Time to start the research!
lmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:16 AM   #2
tdanzie
Connoisseur
tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo H2O, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura One
Hello, Welcome to MobileRead.
tdanzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum.

We're in the same boat. Have read several books in my iPaq but really want to move up to the E Ink technology. Let us know what you decide on.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:46 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome!
And don't forget there's lots of info in the MobileRead Wiki also!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #5
lmarie
Dilettante
lmarie doesn't litterlmarie doesn't litter

Device: EB1150, Cybook Gen3, Kobo Touch
Thanks for the welcome!

I ordered one of the on sale EB 1150's today. I don't want to jump in with the big bucks until I've read more, and also want to get past the holidays. I'll definitely be buying one of the e-ink products, but I feel I have to get more up to speed on all the pro's and con's before I commit. Right now I'll just be happy NOT to be reading on my little Palm! And exploring some of the format options.
lmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:50 AM   #6
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Welcome...Tell us how your Bookwise reader is. I am interested in that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmarie View Post
Thanks for the welcome!

I ordered one of the on sale EB 1150's today. I don't want to jump in with the big bucks until I've read more, and also want to get past the holidays. I'll definitely be buying one of the e-ink products, but I feel I have to get more up to speed on all the pro's and con's before I commit. Right now I'll just be happy NOT to be reading on my little Palm! And exploring some of the format options.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote