Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-28-2012, 02:03 AM   #1
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Aldiko Reader App Help Needed

I just purchased a Coby MID7012 I am Loving IT! BUT [yep always a but hehehehe] It came with the ALDIKO app 2.0 version.....I have No clue How to use it!?!?! I cant seem to find any Basic Instructions on getting started!

Can some one walk me thru the basic process in Baby talk!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
Here is the link for customer support and how to's.

Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach him to fish and he leaves you the hell alone...hehehe

http://aldiko.zendesk.com/home
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2012, 03:25 AM   #3
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach him to fish and he leaves you the hell alone...hehehe

NICE!
Old 01-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #4
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
Hi Katie1,
Have you used Aldiko at all?
It is quite easy to use and very versatile. It was my favorite reader app until I installed a micro sd card on my Galaxy5 and suffered the multiple copy problem others also suffer. I uninstalled it in favor of Mantano reader.

I learned how to use Aldiko and the other apps simply by playing around with them. They are all straight forward and some offer more settings and adjustments than others. I also read the user manuals but for my use they did not give any more insight than I learned from just playing around with the app.

If you want an app that offers a similar experience to reading a "real" book...paper pages...you may want to try Cool Reader and/or Moon Reader.

Tell us how you are doing and if you have a specific question just ask away.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #5
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

I got it working! After I logged in using the same login as my ADE account
I keeping my ebooks on SD Card....even my Amazon eBooks. Seems when the WiFi Off they dissappear So keeping them all on the SDCard I can save battery & keep reading
I also figured out buy sorting by Author it helps to find what I want to read Just wish I could sort Authors by Series Ideas Anyone???

Advert